LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
1687199450716.png

Does anyone know how to crack those ObjectsX.Wil to convert
to a working .Lib?

I tried with the latest LibEditor and no luck, been dieing to have that
Objects so the map can look like the one in pic.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
In that library I believe are only the objects on that Mongchon map which changed from default. I don't know about the enclosure with the building above town walls, next to the book shop building enclosure.
Hope this will help you.

1687202015506.png

1687202103251.png
Post automatically merged:

This may not be what you have expected. That map alteration was intended to be a 'patch' which makes me wonder, if the idea was to merge this library into that of Monchgon province. I would expect the Mongchon map library would have empty tiles in the places where this library has tiles. You would then import the tiles from this patch library into the same numbered positions into the Mongchon map library and when you would load the map, it would 'read in' those new objects. But you may need to first delete the original objects in town that would get replaced but very likely only partly replaced.

But why not do that in the first place when someone made the change and supply the finished map with the properly modified province library? Don't really understand what the original idea was.

Last edited: