[King] Monsters and highrate

smoochy boys on tour

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Hi guys, i have a problem, sometimes during the game on beta testing, people were getting kicked and could not log back in. I was told they were stuck in some gate once they have logged in. It is possible to fix this by me personally login on to the players account. This seem to fix the problem for a while. I am running a king (0238) server files. Any ideas guys?

By the way im very suspicious towards klogin gate.

1.JPG

Last edited:

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Hi guys, two of my friends has came online to show you whats happening as i could not explain it well. As soon as they logged in an error has accrued. However it did not kick them.

1.JPG

Upvote 0

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
4gb ram which win xp uses 3.3gb of ram. A triple core of 1.9 i think however i have switched off the other cores so windows uses only 1 core. Onboard graphics using ram.

Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
4gb ram which win xp uses 3.3gb of ram. A triple core of 1.9 i think however i have switched off the other cores so windows uses only 1 core. Onboard graphics using ram.

OMG put 3 cores on -.- and u see dont have more problems..

Upvote 0

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
OMG sweet jesus i love you!
All along i though you cannot run ei gate on 3 core lol.

You dont know how much your help mean to me! Thank you!

Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
OMG sweet jesus i love you!
All along i though you cannot run ei gate on 3 core lol.

You dont know how much your help mean to me! Thank you!

Who say u king dont work with dual/triple/quad core? i have amd dual core and works fine

Upvote 0

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
please any1 tell me what to do i cant get the Klogin to work! it just freezes !!!! need help pleasee im using windows xp , whel im using 7 but with VMWare im runing a wind xp on a virtual machine pelase help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0