Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
02goswej said:
ok i can get in what best server play??
Well i play Wigle server (usually on server 15). Also, please try to FIX IT YOURSELF before posting..

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
stop double posting you fool, you're obviously an idiot who can't work out the most simple of tasks, so you may aswell give up

ha, and this guy threatend to hack me xD

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I should be able to wear my Elven Axe +4 as i have agility 99 and strenght 74 or whatever is needed, and i thought that this axe is for Dark Knights but apparently i can't wear it O.o, how come is this? On the bottom it says "Can not be worn by Dark Knight" but it doesn't specify who can wear it either :S.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
ingel said:
I should be able to wear my Elven Axe +4 as i have agility 99 and strenght 74 or whatever is needed, and i thought that this axe is for Dark Knights but apparently i can't wear it O.o, how come is this? On the bottom it says "Can not be worn by Dark Knight" but it doesn't specify who can wear it either :S.

i think its an Elf's axe :S
lol started to play this game again gone from lvl 47 to 62 in like a week :s i play on Maya (i think thats what its called lol) normally on serva 15 :P only playing my char coz i found a bless lol ( worth a couple of mill :) )

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Ssoul2004 said:
i think its an Elf's axe :S
lol started to play this game again gone from lvl 47 to 62 in like a week :s i play on Maya (i think thats what its called lol) normally on serva 15 :P only playing my char coz i found a bless lol ( worth a couple of mill :) )
Pfft FFS. i trained so hard to be able to weild the axe and all that for nothing :(, oh well i guess i'm going to have to annoy my mate for a weapon or cash :P (he's level 158, just gave me 5 mil :P).

---EDIT---

I thought Elf's use bow's O.o, why would there be an axe for elf's =/.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Its called "Mufever" I think people like me and MentaL etc have an immunity, or have developed an immunity to it.

What happens is loads of people all over the world search MU, find server files, then ask for help for everything an anything. They come in swarms like bee's and just deposit a mass of spam, flames, hacks and links to viruses.

For instance, you could log on a server that has 50,000 timx the normal EXP, complete with a bug that lets you buy and item and sell it back and make tons of profit (purposely left in by the creator so people can make rediculous amounts of money in seconds to buy everything they can ever own) + Unlimited Rebirths (to accumulate thousands of stat points beucase u hit MAX leave about 3 times a day) and i could almost garuntee, there will still be someone on it using a hack.

I played Global MU, incidentally i got to about level 70, have a couple of bless in my vault and a full +4+12 bone set. However they reset passwords and im actually in the process of trying to recover my account, wonder if any of my stuff is still in there, or if the GM's will ever reply.

However, my suggestion is to play a private server thats got a bit faster leveling etc on it, because global is ultra-slow, max level was 350 when i played (not sure if its increased now) and that could take the best part of a year to reach.

ingel said:
Pfft FFS. i trained so hard to be able to weild the axe and all that for nothing :(, oh well i guess i'm going to have to annoy my mate for a weapon or cash :P (he's level 158, just gave me 5 mil :P).

---EDIT---

I thought Elf's use bow's O.o, why would there be an axe for elf's =/.

Elves mainly use bows but the elven axe is an option for them as well, although one that many bypass, along with the bows, as most elves spend their entire playing days partied with other players for their buffs.

Basically They put enough strength to get vine+4+12 and the rest goes on energy.

As for your m8 giving you 5million, sorry to dissapoint, but Zen is practically useless on MU, if u want to buy anything at all good, your gonna have to be trading in chaos, bless and souls.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Atomicide said:
Its called "Mufever" I think people like me and MentaL etc have an immunity, or have developed an immunity to it.

What happens is loads of people all over the world search MU, find server files, then ask for help for everything an anything. They come in swarms like bee's and just deposit a mass of spam, flames, hacks and links to viruses.

For instance, you could log on a server that has 50,000 timx the normal EXP, complete with a bug that lets you buy and item and sell it back and make tons of profit (purposely left in by the creator so people can make rediculous amounts of money in seconds to buy everything they can ever own) + Unlimited Rebirths (to accumulate thousands of stat points beucase u hit MAX leave about 3 times a day) and i could almost garuntee, there will still be someone on it using a hack.

I played Global MU, incidentally i got to about level 70, have a couple of bless in my vault and a full +4+12 bone set. However they reset passwords and im actually in the process of trying to recover my account, wonder if any of my stuff is still in there, or if the GM's will ever reply.

However, my suggestion is to play a private server thats got a bit faster leveling etc on it, because global is ultra-slow, max level was 350 when i played (not sure if its increased now) and that could take the best part of a year to reach.

Elves mainly use bows but the elven axe is an option for them as well, although one that many bypass, along with the bows, as most elves spend their entire playing days partied with other players for their buffs.

Basically They put enough strength to get vine+4+12 and the rest goes on energy.

As for your m8 giving you 5million, sorry to dissapoint, but Zen is practically useless on MU, if u want to buy anything at all good, your gonna have to be trading in chaos, bless and souls.
I like global because of it's slow levelling, meaning it won't be like on Foundation server (Mir2) that when you just start, some sad ass mofo (usually from T_M) pk's you (he is erm say 230 levels higher than you!) wich is so annoying. On global it's somewhat balanced, and well as me being a starter i get my kit from the shop so the 5milllion was quite usefull to me ;). Anyways, i usually play Wigle 15 server (or the server wich is the least loaded), and the name is Peekon, level 44 at the moment :).