Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
No, GoT is the 'Lounge', here, when you post, you increase you're post count making this spam. Sorry for this, but if someone doesn't say this it will keep happening, SPAM IS NOT ALLOWED. I wasn't spamming, I was merely stating that you were spamming and it had to stop, sorry mam.

Dont reply please.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
No, GoT is the 'Lounge', here, when you post, you increase you're post count making this spam. Sorry for this, but if someone doesn't say this it will keep happening, SPAM IS NOT ALLOWED. I wasn't spamming, I was merely stating that you were spamming and it had to stop, sorry mam.

Dont reply please.

Sorry but i had to reply

LOMCN > The Lounge > Graphics and Design

w00t84 said:
I wasn't spamming, I was merely stating that...
You where wrong :)

/J34lY

Last edited:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
w00t84 said:

Dont reply please.

Stop trying to get people banned you idiot. Take the hint, no one likes you.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
dont really play games anymore, just do grafx and that stuff. games are pretty boring nowdays. only games ive played in the last month or so are WoW and Sof2.... boring!!!!

w00t is safe as it happens pebble. If any1 isnt liked here, imo, its you :dunce:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
cLu3LeSs said:
dont really play games anymore, just do grafx and that stuff. games are pretty boring nowdays. only games ive played in the last month or so are WoW and Sof2.... boring!!!!

w00t is safe as it happens pebble. If any1 isnt liked here, imo, its you :dunce:

If anyone isn't liked here it's you Mr. liar bull**** graffiti artist.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i aint your homie.... and also, you cant even rape you tweed, sit down n shut up. Also, dont come back again

Could a mod lock this thread plz

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cLu3LeSs said:
i aint your homie.... and also, you cant even rape you tweed, sit down n shut up. Also, dont come back again

Could a mod lock this thread plz

Do us a favour and get the **** off this forum - You SHOULD have been banned for ripping work.

Status
Not open for further replies.