My company website

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
looks nice and clean, i would suggest you add some different states to you navbar though (clicked, rollover) and to look into sprites (so all your images load at the same time and faster)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't like it.

But that's not constructive :P It's just a bit bland for my liking, and I don't like the font you've used on the navbar. The layout is nice and simple though, sometimes you go on a website and you're just like bombarded with messy information. I also agree with Mask about using rollovers.

@Mask - getting all images to load at the same time is something I need, I'll have to look into that.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
The contact us page form has no outline so with the white background you can't see where the boxes are to type :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I still see no outline for the form? just the Name, Email, Subject, Message...lol I'm using firefox and on ur chrome it's the same, no black outline to state where the box actually is

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
You could be more constructive than that Tai, It appears theres something wrong with my monitor then, what colour are the lines? It could be that my monitors brightness is set too high and the outline is blending in with the white.

Edit: My brightness was on 70%, I've lowered it to 30% and I can see the lines perfectly, however this means my screen is quite dim, you may want to change the colour of the lines to accomodate everyone!

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Thanks for the feedback.

We had rollover's for the nav bar at first but felt it just didn't work.

The contact form issue has been noted, only seems to happen on hold monitors but we may put black outlines round the boxes.

The whole idea behind it is to be minimalistic, just nice, clean and easy to use.