My Nan and her laptop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
Well Basicly my nan has just ahnded me her laptop and said can u fix the keys for so i wa slike ok yeh bit confused when u turned it on half of the keys r numbers most of the keys that are numbers are no the right hand side iv unistalled and reinstalled the keybored drivers this didnt work can any body help me please!!

thanks if you can :dunce:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
you mean when you hit the "a" key it comes up a number?

maybe the whole keyboard has to be replaced?

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
no when you pres roughtly just these keys they come up as number roughly these : l k j u i o p m n h b y

it comes up as 1234567890 there must be a way of fixing it!

god knows how she has done this!!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the does seem like the area where secondary buttons are put on (usually small blue numbers on ur keyboard)

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lol idont think it is on a laptop u have the Ins button and it has Number Lk on it undeneath that in blue e.g like on the keys it has the numbers in blue wot its showing but iv pressed number lock loads and still they are numbers :S

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
nevermind really ill just install windows again :( and all the programs again 5 hour mishion >.<

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
num Lock is a normal key (see pic)
reinstall windows will prob not fix this as if it is a problem with the num Lock key (hardware)

edit: what make and model is the laptop as i am sure this is a num Lock problem and a reinstall of windows is really pointless if it is

BH

Attachments

• priorityelectronics.jpg
    priorityelectronics.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha very funny iv just spent 5 hours reinstalling windows and all the programs and it works i foudn the num lock button that wasnt the case my nans just crazy and no`s how to mess things up maybeh if she does it again ill tell her where to go :)

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
MentaL said:
man i still cant understand u

good. i cant understand why u have the best nothing but the best and the best only all the time? y>?? ur like my bro fat headed f*k

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Spence your a retard, what idiot is letting you touch computers?

:doggy!:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
spence said:
Well Basicly my nan has just ahnded me her laptop and said can u fix the keys for so i wa slike ok yeh bit confused when u turned it on half of the keys r numbers most of the keys that are numbers are no the right hand side iv unistalled and reinstalled the keybored drivers this didnt work can any body help me please!!

thanks if you can :dunce:

First, you click this link:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2667068?htv=12

Second, on that page, you click the button "watch" next to "Don Vito Haggle".

Third, watch the entire thing.

ahuba duba carlotta stubba!

Status
Not open for further replies.