My new channel intro

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Hey,

I found an intro style i liked, and have uploaded it to my channel.

Wanted something simple and short.

[video=youtube;jCN4QsOnwrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCN4QsOnwrQ[/video]

I know its a minor thing, but as this would be the intro to all my vids, i'd really appreciate your comments on if you think its good or not.

Any feedback would be great.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yes its easily editable in after effects (had to change the logo and text) my plan was to have a different subdomain shown for each game i upload.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Really nice, spent a long time making intros a while back, so frustrating at times but that is a nice intro.

videohive is the best for intros if your lazy and want to buy one, am in need of myself for my new channel. Like this one, really smart me thinkz.
http://videohive.net/item/reaction-reveal/2026100

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
One of my favourites from videohive was this one, i would have used it but i thought it was a bit too slow, and people could get annoyed at waiting.

http://videohive.net/item/industrial-logo-reveal/403588

Yea a little too long plus the sounds make that intro and it's not included with purchase but you can buy it from audiojungle for $11 which seems abit of a rip off imo.

Btw am level 43 and up to your area now on Tera. Wish you picked a PVP Server now, really missing it lol, had a few duels the other night and wiped completely.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I've been slowing down on the leveling, think im 42. Have just got to the snow area. Started on a new char (baraka priest) but i'll still be focusing on my main char till hes max level. What area you in? Since you were only on Aurum road at 41 im guessing you'll still be in upper allemanthia.

Yeah i like dueling, but i just cant stand the annoying people who insist on wanting to PK whilst you're leveling. Would much rather do in a controlled area.

Guild V Guild is coming next month though, so that'll give you a lot of PvP opportunity.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I've been slowing down on the leveling, think im 42. Have just got to the snow area. Started on a new char (baraka priest) but i'll still be focusing on my main char till hes max level. What area you in? Since you were only on Aurum road at 41 im guessing you'll still be in upper allemanthia.

Yeah i like dueling, but i just cant stand the annoying people who insist on wanting to PK whilst you're leveling. Would much rather do in a controlled area.

Guild V Guild is coming next month though, so that'll give you a lot of PvP opportunity.

Just got into the Snow area now. Yea i only duel when am in town taking a break from PVE. Got my 2nd mount expecting a different horse or different colour at least but it's exactly the same, Seen black ones and thought it might of been that -.-.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Second mount? What is it? Oh, its the same horse? Thats gay. Is it just faster?

I've got 4 mounts at the moment. 3 Horses (purple, white and grey) and the Frost Lion. Really want the Panther and the Brown Lion.

They've shut down for the patch tonight, so i haven't had chance to get on. But i'll be on tomorrow night and can hopefully actually catch up to do some leveling with you (if you're not 50 by then lol)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Second mount? What is it? Oh, its the same horse? Thats gay. Is it just faster?

I've got 4 mounts at the moment. 3 Horses (purple, white and grey) and the Frost Lion. Really want the Panther and the Brown Lion.

They've shut down for the patch tonight, so i haven't had chance to get on. But i'll be on tomorrow night and can hopefully actually catch up to do some leveling with you (if you're not 50 by then lol)

Yeh it's like 20% faster i think 210 Gold though -.-. The patch was this morning, i just logged in now and servers are up.

How did you get different colour mounts? I thought after 40 my armour looks would look much better but they are getting worse, i am mean could it be possible to make my toon any gayer? Even worse when you get male toons flirting with ya -.-.
fd96kh.png

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I got them all with the pre order purchase.

Brown one was the basic quest, i got purple for buying the game from a particular shop, white i got for buying the game, and tiger for buying the collectors edition.

Yeah every armor i keep getting is bright pink lol. I would purchase the dye but i really wanna wait till i see all armors as Dye is very expensive.

You know you can reshape your armors right? Keep the style of one you like, and have the stats of your latest armor. Then just purchase dye to change the colour and design.

Oh patch was 8AM?! Bah, i didn't log in all night as i assumed it was 8PM.

Also you look like you're a high elf, they're the most feminine characters in the game so what do you expect :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I got them all with the pre order purchase.

Brown one was the basic quest, i got purple for buying the game from a particular shop, white i got for buying the game, and tiger for buying the collectors edition.

Yeah every armor i keep getting is bright pink lol. I would purchase the dye but i really wanna wait till i see all armors as Dye is very expensive.

You know you can reshape your armors right? Keep the style of one you like, and have the stats of your latest armor. Then just purchase dye to change the colour and design.

Oh patch was 8AM?! Bah, i didn't log in all night as i assumed it was 8PM.

Also you look like you're a high elf, they're the most feminine characters in the game so what do you expect :P

Oh i know about changing the appearance of one but all the armours i have had are hideous so, yer i tried a dye out, got a red one and it looked more pink then anything.

@Tai

Your just jealous.

---------- Post added 16-05-2012 at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was 15-05-2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

Just brought that intro, got another $12 on my account so if you find a good one post it and il get it and send you a copy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQyyhe3Ouo&feature=youtu.be