Release My OWN Maps (I Made) And Updates To Them

Join Discord

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
small thumbnails don't display anymore,
also do you have any minimaps for these maps?
my map editor sucks:)

thanks again for gr8 work

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Thanks Far

---------- Post Merged on 26-06-2014 at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-06-2014 at 10:32 PM ----------

Can anyone do me the minimaps for these?

My Illusion map editor won't load up the minimap part :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont think illusion editor has a working minimap creator, not something i've ever bothered creating for custom maps

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I want the 13 map as my new town map as its quite funky :)

There is an option to go to the screenshot maker and it loads it up, just doesn't do anything :( I remember making minimaps for quite a few maps, but I can't remember how I did it... :(

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Never mind, made an 800*600 screenshot in illusion map editor, then cut down the edges that were blank and then resized by 50% in paint.

Its here if anyone wants it..

www.sting3g.com/00049.png

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
cheers, I tried that before but editor didn't save any screens:)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 136
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192
Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php
Line Number: 60

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 89

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 102
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

yet agan any solution yet??

I dont have any problems on any other forum this is only forum I do have trouble with, PHP isnt a new code

Last edited: