My signature and avatar

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I think you need to get out more, Clean your skin and stop trying to be E-Hard, I've said to you, Your not far away from me and if you REALLY do have a problem with me then come say it in person. Simple as.

Reactions: Painkiller

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
I think you need to get out more, Clean your skin and stop trying to be E-Hard, I've said to you, Your not far away from me and if you REALLY do have a problem with me then come say it in person. Simple as.

must say good come back, and tbh i dnt see what the big problem is with him liking justin timberlake, at the end of it, he likes it u dont. its not ur right to tell him what to listen to / not to listen to. i dont like him (justin) and tbh i dont think he can sing, doesnt mean every post / thread i do i take the piss out of ither him or some 1 else because they like somethin i dont.

in otherwords ither get over ur self, and stop looking in the mirror, or just move on, no 1 cares no more its not funny or what ever

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
lmao nice tom hahahaha and pari tell me were u live and i will come and tell u in person

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Preston, Ribbleton. Just of the m6. Turn a right at the round about, straight up past the Bp garage, Another right at the round about, Straight on, Turn right, Straight past the cemetery (Book your place) and if you give me a time and date, I'll meet you at the shops. Deal.?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Not Greggs, But theres Moor Nook chippy. Ill get the roof of ready for entrance shall i Joe?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No, Thats directed at a scummy accy.

I mean Joe, dont make threats that you aint gonna carry out. You get me all excited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.