Need original hum files

Join Discord

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Hey there guys I think there is already a thread about this but I couldnt find it... Anyway, I need the old hum files for a 1.4 server I think originaly you could find them on liandrin but now the ones on mircraft dont work they just keap glitching its really annoying. So I need the very old hum updates if anyone could provide them it would be excellant thanks guys

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
why are u use 1.4 version? The same file are in 1.9 server and client and more stuff... Use 1 from 1.9 ..... client, coz are the same and have in plus a lot stuff.... 1.9 include all 1.4 version files, and work identicly , and more options u HAVE.

Liandrin have a lot of bugs scripts in files. Is a long way to repair this...
And one more advice.... use only the 1.9 version of mir , coz the extended version of 1.4(DM2, Mir3, Wool, ....blablabla) have a lot of bugs in there files, and can be hacked. :fart:

ANYWAY succes!!!

DOOMNEZEU

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
thanks for the tip mate but I can never find an actual working 1.9 setup guide there is always a broken link in a download or it just doesnt work and its very time comsuming. i guess our right though I think il work on a 1.9 server

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
thanks for link...... but I didnt need them I knew where to get them. lol what I was saying is all the guides have broken ;links and its a pain in the behind just mucking about trying to find everything fot it. But thanks. Il post in 1.9 section if I have any trouble as I dont wanna get warned for going off topic :s