new and newest spells in mir3

Join Discord

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
can some1 post here directly links or pics of new spells that have been added recently ? i heard of 17 new spells i think but have no clue how they look like, so plz some1 post it here or give a link to an official mir3 site so ppl would be able to see them :)

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you heard wrong. 17 new images were put into the magic.wil, but only 3 of them have been put in game so far.

the only link you will find these at is www.mir3.co.kr

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I dont see what this has to do with Mir3 Dev tbh - I can extract and use the images (if I felt they were of use) but beyond that its more of a Offical Server thread surely?? May I suggest Google, Euromir3 site/forums and so forth...

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
to Farphit
3 ? what is reflect damage, great emission,sever,adamantine endure,swell healing,super poisoning,summon dummy,great absorption,mutual healing,kicking spread in your opinion ? and what is this ? http://olymp.isp.net.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4984&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
could some1 post here some wizzies skills pics plz ?
i haven't found any official site with all those skills yet, so plz post site with them.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
like i said. if u listened, only 3 are currently in official servers, the rest are in testing and wont b in officially for months.

u wont get those spells on a private server for ages yet.