new big piece [just for you beard]

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ive followed another tut and adjusted a tiny bit lol... this is dedicated to the man himself, beard. as i know how much you love my work :)

C&C plz people :)

(So that we can improve our graphic skills... as we arent very good at the moment, i know people like beard understand where im coming from) :D

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
i think it needs a border and better text but who am i to comment lets leave it to art critic beard

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Originality 3/10 - Not the most original peice to pass the lomcn archives, however if you were trying to promote random excellence then you nearly acheived it

Colours - 3/10 - Colours are OK. Ok being mediocre but not bad. I feel the way they have been put on the peice could do with some adjustment as they seem very flamboyant and stark and need softening.

Consider neon lights and a blurred newyork skyline sharp colours that are blended in a smooth yet very direct fashion.

5/10 from me but i do think it could be a lot better if you commited enough time to it and not just a ploy to get my undivided attention!

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
It hurts my eyes, i dont like it, its just a mass of horrible bright lines on a black background. I opened this topic and my first thoughts were "oh dear god" followed by scrolling away.

When i open some topics i tend to look at the iamge for a while before moving on

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Absolutely horrible mate, too many colours attacking you at the same time :P The font is bad aswell, try blurring the backround a bit so the edges aren't so sharp. 3/10.