New Flash Anim Pics :D

Join Discord

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
What on earth is BrainSkan 1.4? was that the failure of a server that tried to design it's own custom interface and failed miserably... did that even go online?

I'm ****ing hot mate xx.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I was going to come up with some huge fascinating story about how much I dislike and disagree with Xanan and his brother. Then I realised, wait a minute, theres no point when I could just say something along the lines of...

SHUT THE **** UP...

and I'd still be a winner!
Disagree? I'd like to see that. The fact you recon you can swear in caps and still win is beyond me. Still each to their own? I think we've argued before and you never came on top. So try you're best kitten, knock yourself out.
The best bit is when you insulted me on OS, claiming to be all that. Until the realities came out. Im sure you should remember.
You're attitude stinks, especially for someone that has so little to boast about. Graphics, you're taste in Boosh, and statement that you approved of my lass is about the only times i've thought you were alright. Yet then you go and play the dick..
Xanan, the level of swearing you use confuses me considering you look like a pre-pube kid.
You say that because you're obviously older. I think i wont be the only one to say compare Chu's picture (as Wo0t82 or whatever it was) to my brothers..
And im sure you cant be that naive and innocent that you didnt occasionally swear when you was 17 or younger.
Last thing what is confusing about the swearing? I got lost there. His capability to swear? The words he uses? The regularity? Hardly confusing is it now muffin? And if thats the best post you can contribute i don't see the point in your viewing of this thread.

Love Love xx
/Gandi

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You're still moaning, I retract my statement at saying what you said was a decent reply... It still seems you're replying because you "want" to and you're still "young and noob" as you put it.

Spouting off like a **** really won't stop an arguement or make you "win". So can you just drop it or something...They insulted your designs because they were ****, they insulted your looks because this is the internet...No one cares, and they insulted your fighting which you keep using to "big" yourself up on.

In other words you've been going round in a cycle of fail saying "Oh it doesn't bother me yet i'll keep spamming like a 14 year old drunk fag on white lightning because i'm made of pure fail".

In other words, Shut up.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I do it for the humour.

Yup i get my jollies out of watching kittens big themselves up to more than they can handle, before showing them they really are 'fail' (this seems to the favourable term).
I don't always win, but then again, its not hard to lose against 90% of the mir/lomcn population. I may not be the best mir player, but i enjoy this little game of conflict which follows mir like the plague on all the forums.

/Gandi

Oh, yes im sad.
And yes i think you probably wasnt replying to me.
But no, i dont care.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Xanan you get pretty girls? If im not mistaken, last month you had your rotter of a bird as your desktop.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Lmao, anything else you gunna try and insult?

You fail big time baby.