New low rate server

smoochy boys on tour

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
I’ve attempted a couple times to make a server as close to original WeMade Mir. But I’m no coder.
I think it would do well, make it as close to the original feel as possible.

Is there anyone who would want to team up to try make this a reality?

Reactions: D-GoN

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
what do you mean? Zircon files are pretty much original mir all you need to do is set them up and your good lol?

and nothing ever comes close to original mir because you cant bring back the originality of playing a game for the first time ever again lol unless you never played it lol

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
I’ve attempted a couple times to make a server as close to original WeMade Mir. But I’m no coder.

I'm confident in Python, and if you wanted me on the side for someone who can learn quickly, code, debug errors, issues, implement, source, value change, work on ideas, I am here :). One thing I am not good with... is graphics.... someone else could be good for this.
Tengu#2564 - Discord
Kind Regards,
Vagabonds.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

nobody wants a basic clone its been done 101 times, we have 2 low rates offical clones now that hardly anyone plays. make something new and fresh other wise your just wasting your time

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
nobody wants a basic clone its been done 101 times, we have 2 low rates offical clones now that hardly anyone plays. make something new and fresh other wise your just wasting your time
Med rate is the future. Nobody wants to grind anymore.

Reactions: LightBringer