New Problem??

Join Discord

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Hi i have been trying to set up a server for almost a month now and have got nowhere the only one i was able to make and connect to was 3.55 but there was the no stats problem and when u pressed "W" there was no background or any on the hud

im getting this new error when starting up a new server im using LS3G-Chinese

i have only changed the ips and the name of the server to SP

The errors occur in LoginServr

00:43:05 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'TBL_PUBIPS'.
00:43:05 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'TBL_USERSTATUS'.
00:43:05 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'TBL_GMIP'.
00:43:05 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'TBL_SERVERINFO'.

Please can someone shed some light on this and tell me if i am doing something wrong thank you

Matthew

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
It cannot see or you dont have ACCOUNT Database...

Also for 3.55 - this sounds like your running 3.56 - quite different.

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
i think i have found the problem on my taskbar when runnning SQL the icon says running -\\Homepc - Mssql when it should be saying (local) like in the main SQL server enterprise manager any way to change or is that a whole reinstall of mssql

thank you

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
homepc and local isnt importend it runs with both on my side

its like demonic said he give u error ODBC pupits serverinfo and so on there is somethin wrong with ur account db look for it make it again is best way do it restore new than make odbc new and after that change only the ip+s thats written in the guide

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
thank you, when you restore the account db does it matter where it saves the .mdf file and the .log as mine is in E:\Mud3\DB\xxxxxxx.dat

Would this matter or not

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
sure it would and that would be maybe the problem hehehe

u have installed ur sql server have a look under c:\programmfiles\sqlserver\sql\data there would be all databases i think and so the link to restore must be the same look where ur path is and change it to it than he restore databases right. (btw it stays in the guide m8)

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
yeah i know i just got soo bored of reading the guide as this is the 100th time in setting up the server i found out the problem its a bit of both the address where it saves it and when u set up OBDC you need to change it from defult to the protocal you are setting up

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
naaaaa dont give up to fast i had sit on my first server over 6 month in total with all :)

but there all was changed all db entries all quests nothin was original than my pc crashed and i havent done a safe hihihi than long time i did nothin because was pissed off but i missed it and so here i am hehehe. u will see the best feeling is if one work like u wanna have it unimportend how much nerves u spend for it lol

so good luck and if u have trouble again and i can help and iam here i will :)

greetz

Ameno

Upvote 0

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Thank you for your help the problem is solved

Thank you

Matthew

Last edited:
Upvote 0