new server coming soon?

smoochy boys on tour

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
like title said
is anyone out there trying to pop us up with a new server which is going to be live soon?
i mean no offence to other servers owners who has a server online and running

but i just wanna know if anyones going to make a live server soon enough
i read somewhere that ORIGINS is going beta i think next week
anyone else making a competitive server that will make players wonder which one to play?

thanks.

p.s : title icon is sexy!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I'm in the process of creating an custom medium rate server. Just in the process of testing everything.
But I'm not going to say too much yet.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
To be fair killmaster has made one of the most famous 1.9 servers, so i highly doubt he will dissapear. hes a good guy and wouldnt of mentioned if he had no intention of bringing it up.

i really wish him luck and would be nice if he advertised it and made players excited for it.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm in the process of creating an custom medium rate server. Just in the process of testing everything.
But I'm not going to say too much yet.

Was it you that made hellzloose? can't remember it was a long time ago but i enjoyed one of your server's, you try re-create that but more up to date i enjoyed that a lot.

Good luck with it though mate :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
To be fair killmaster has made one of the most famous 1.9 servers, so i highly doubt he will dissapear. hes a good guy and wouldnt of mentioned if he had no intention of bringing it up.
Tbh, Can't really remember HellzLoose, but I know he's made remakes of Torozor.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Was it you that made hellzloose? can't remember it was a long time ago but i enjoyed one of your server's, you try re-create that but more up to date i enjoyed that a lot.

Good luck with it though mate :)

yeah aaron he made hellzloose, i got server files on pc for that somewhere as glenn gave me them (Y)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yes, HellzLoose was only online briefly. We haven't advertised yet due to all spare time is going into the server. We shall advertise closer to testing which in all fairness isn't that far away. Like I said previously no eta as of yet, as testing is needed before it goes online.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010

What was his 1.9 server? =o