New Siggy :D

TehPK0r

took me afew mins...pretty much all i know how 2 do in photoshop tbh

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
And behind door number 1 you can't see the siggy!

TehPK0r

im a noob at photoshop, would take me hours 2 add an image in the background lol :P

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Well yea...you managed to follow a tutorial well. Thats fine. I can't grade you on this, you need to do something at least....but it would get a 1 or 2 out of 10..

For a sig (sig's are a waste of artistic time In my opinion, but anyways) you shoulw be looking for a better size for one. Secondly, plain black background is a no. If you are a beginner, shove in soem brushes/renders at least. I don't like the 'flaming text' thingy, too cliche...no border either...

Basically....no, that's nto even a sig. But don't get disheartened, you've completed that tutorial and you know how to do the stuff which it entailed. Your a toy, you're entitled to bite stuff from others work without them complaining, look at other stuff and try and work it onto your piece. Keep trying, and keep developing. You've just started the ball rolling, good luck.

TehPK0r

FUTURA said:
Well yea...you managed to follow a tutorial well. Thats fine. I can't grade you on this, you need to do something at least....but it would get a 1 or 2 out of 10..

For a sig (sig's are a waste of artistic time In my opinion, but anyways) you shoulw be looking for a better size for one. Secondly, plain black background is a no. If you are a beginner, shove in soem brushes/renders at least. I don't like the 'flaming text' thingy, too cliche...no border either...

Basically....no, that's nto even a sig. But don't get disheartened, you've completed that tutorial and you know how to do the stuff which it entailed. Your a toy, you're entitled to bite stuff from others work without them complaining, look at other stuff and try and work it onto your piece. Keep trying, and keep developing. You've just started the ball rolling, good luck.

followed a tutorial todo it like a year ago or so, just reinstalled photoshop...so this was purly from memory ^.^