New Skill Idea

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
One for the developers maybe.

How about a "Turn to stone" wiz skill or maybe for the taoists as an enhancement to trap hex.
Similar attack action to ice storm and maybe even use the same spell graphics with a different colour.
The mob is targeted in the normal way and turned to stone.
All the images are there already such as ZT images before they awake and other images from the GT decorations could be adapted too.

The object of the skill is to get by a mass of mob quickly by turning to stone in one or two tries rather than have to clear the area.

Ideas.
If not permanent, maybe time limited.
Effectiveness is governed by player/skill/mc level versus mob level. Time might also be decided by this like taoist ac/amc/dc casts.
Stone mob could be reawakend like ZT mob if hit but only singly and also have a 1 in 5 chance of being brittle and die/smash with one sword blow.

Maybe its a naff idea but its been going around in my head for a while so I thought I'd post here before I forget.
Maybe it's best forgotten !

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what about lionroar ? its the same thing use the qfun and do its as a gem that way any class can use,
and this way you are limited to use on how many gems you have, and yer change the effect as well if needed so you dont need to add new skills work with what you have like we all did in 1.9

i like the idear of adding more skills dont get me wrong, its just i dont think we will see it tho only if TD does it, or you get the new mir client/server they are working on at the mo

lif

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Well my idea was to utilize current programming for casting the skill to make it a bit easier. The result on the mob would need some work I admit.