New skills (Woool to Mir2)

smoochy boys on tour

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
FLD_DEFPOWER FLD_DEFMAXPOWER

these fields actually change the power of some spells aswell as FLD_POWER and FLD_MAXPOWER

FLD_DEFSPELL is the only field that adjusts MP consumption

just so u know

thanks.. sometimes i forget all of these tbh.. thanks anyway for correcting.. at least if someone searches (hope someone does)..

ps: could you make an example of a spell that because stronger highering defpower and defmaxpower?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thanks.. sometimes i forget all of these tbh.. thanks anyway for correcting.. at least if someone searches (hope someone does)..

ps: could you make an example of a spell that because stronger highering defpower and defmaxpower?
pretty sure it effects flme field... go put power and maxpower to 100 an dleave defpower at 1.. test it.. then put defpower to 100 also and u should see it do more dmg

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Sanity said:
Nirvana Rebirth
Can fully resurrect and players status, along with full regen of HP/HP

That's pretty much what I was thinking as soon as I saw the image...an AoE buff...anyone in x y range gets the affect of it...whether it be a full regen of hp/mp whatever or something like a health % boost...anyone in range gets 20% more health for a certain time or something. I have lots of ideas for spells, but as it's already been said, no one willing to code them!