New Spell Looks

Join Discord

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Wondering if any people on the forum have any need for skinned spells, so they look the same, but with some other effect.

I have currently changed 2 spells,

Flame Disruptor:
Image 1
Image 2

Ultimate Enchancer: (Just a blue one)
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

These images could be used for totaly new spells, or could just skin over your old ones.

*I'm logged into my test server under the name Deathwish and Hazuki because i couldn't be bothered changing the admin list in the Access Database, and knew they were on the admin list.

If theres any interest for them, and i will be doing more, with possibly look changes, then i'll release the .wil including them.

/Ash

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Remove enhancers powers to add DC make it

Orange Enhancer => Sc 0-20 + 5 AC Sc 20-30 + 10 Ac etc. .
Blue Enhancer => Sc 0-20 + 5 AmC Sc 20-30 + 10 Amc etc. .

Bascially make them and upgraded shield? just for a taos personal use? coz that wud be cool XD

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Remove enhancers powers to add DC make it

Orange Enhancer => Sc 0-20 + 5 AC Sc 20-30 + 10 Ac etc. .
Blue Enhancer => Sc 0-20 + 5 AmC Sc 20-30 + 10 Amc etc. .

Bascially make them and upgraded shield? just for a taos personal use? coz that wud be cool XD

Its rather pointless when they have the chinese sybomol spells thing (soul shield, and other)

Theres no point me coding these for the general use at the moment, as people are using TD's files, and their not open source, and i doubt everyone would go back to svn files just for two spells.

/Ash

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Nice work, BTW was just wondering you know the new Spells looks, Is it possible to make one run off a Qfunction Command? If so can u explain please bud,

Thanks.