New to your community.

BrahmaBull

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2010
First of all, hi people =]. Basically im new to LOM development and server building. Played this game for god knows how long and love for it has driven me to make an attempt at making a server. Ive had a look around already and it seems to point in the direction of using TD 2.3Mir files? But if im making a server to compete with the likes of the best surely i would want to use 2.6? If anyone could shed light on the problems with 2.6 it would be a great help. Also i have had a look at the MIR IV post and the thread by JamieM regarding their versions of mir (i have played both 2 and 3) Merging the two would be awesome. Jamie mentioned a general release, i assume to server makers to use his files to create their own? Would this be more worth waiting for or could it be transferrable at a later date say from 2.3/2.6 - Clash as its called? Again any advice would be excelent. Cheers =D.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
A thing comes up saying Downloading installer... then a box comes up saying Failed to install the DownLoad Manager

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok thanks any way. I'll stick with 2.3 for now and try 2.6 in near future:)

Upvote 0

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
No problem, he might re-upload some where else or there might be another link some where.

Upvote 0