next episode of lost

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
whens it up on a torrent site? i though they were released every thurseday but one didnt come out thurseday...did it?

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
They having a christmas break or something, but by the timethey come back i bet channel 4 will have caught up with america so no need to download...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
They having a christmas break or something, but by the timethey come back i bet channel 4 will have caught up with america so no need to download...

You must not have Sky One... Every ad break since about two weeks ago have had Lost ad's

Channel 4 dont have the new season of lost...

And America will still have Lost first but the difference is only 2-3 days now

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
Yeah, lost starts on Sky One again this sunday, however I reckon the odds are it will still eventually appear on Channel 4, but will be miles behind.

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
Sky have exclusive rights to the next 2 seasons cant see C4 buying it till the next two seasons are over at least. I also think Atomicide should be unbanned since his Raptor powers scare me

Hey Blam, sup

Channel4 got hosed, I like it when our basic TV channels (BBC1/2 ITV and C4) get hosed becuase they are too ****ing cheap to bring TV programs here earlier etc.

They ****ing deserve to lose out, and its only going to get worse for them as Digital TV makes things easier to get.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
It's like lost in the sense that they don't reveal enough so you are hooked and want to know what's hapening, this doesn't happen in all shows (such as smallville) etc.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Heroes... its like Xmen.. anyone else thing the politician's brother's abilities work like Rogue..? i.e. Can do whatever the special ppl around him can do... hence why future Hiro came to see him, hes gonna b like the ying/yang of Syler..

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
It's like lost in the sense that they don't reveal enough so you are hooked and want to know what's hapening, this doesn't happen in all shows (such as smallville) etc.
That's because with Smallville everyone knows 'certain' events have to happen and people have to live for the whole 'Superman' era to work.

If you're going to compare Lost to Heroes by saying they give good cliffhangers, Then alot of shows would be put in the same box.

I personally see no resemblance.

Heroes... its like Xmen.. anyone else thing the politician's brother's abilities work like Rogue..? i.e. Can do whatever the special ppl around him can do... hence why future Hiro came to see him, hes gonna b like the ying/yang of Syler..
I agree with you bud, It's alot like X-Men just they're not being called Mutants ;o

Peter's powers are most probably that, And Nikki's husband D.L is alot like Shadowcat from X-Men.

/Jay =]