Mar 24, 2003
demo4uo.jpg

new tag contnuing my latest style

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I really like that, the text suits it very well and the colours are good. The red in the text just gives it that little contrast with the blue that the whole sig needed to bring it together. I think the thing that may be missing is some scanlines or something... Maybe try adding some and post it, see what we think :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
argh nooooo not scan lines!! lol i i know it was supposed to look lke a night on the town after too many drinks (lol) ive made another sig improving on this style go chekci t out ;)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I dont realyl like ur style, its pretty standard. neon lights. but its clean i guess, keep doing yo thing.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
FUTURA said:
I dont realyl like ur style, its pretty standard. neon lights. but its clean i guess, keep doing yo thing.

each to their own mate ;) recently ive been trying loadsa diff stuff and atm im working with incorperating cinemar 4d stuff into photoshop i got a LP coming up you might like that better ;)

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
Seems like a rip of Lyrical's work, even the name is the same.

Pretty uncool.

The actual design is alright, no real depth to the colours though which makes for quite an empty/dead design. Looks like something that took a while to do rather than something that really works if i'm honest mate.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
It is a nice siggy. 6/10. Maybe its the same name as lyricals because both artists were going for the same effect. The over all siggy is nothing like lyricals

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
cLu3LeSs said:
It is a nice siggy. 6/10. Maybe its the same name as lyricals because both artists were going for the same effect. The over all siggy is nothing like lyricals

Don't worry; I don't seriously expect a forum built on the foundations of ripping things to understand the difference between inspiration and imitation.

After all, mir servers have different items on them, don't they? So they're completely different to the real thing.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
lol ripping is taking someones work and callin it ur own the name of my peice was and after thought i didnt have no intention in copying ne thing and took no inspiration from other ppls work, (altho its good to get inspiration from other peoples work)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
All that I can notice of which is the same as Lyricals work is the name. Also, who wouldnt want to do some designs like Lyricals and maybe copy some of his designs, he's bloody amazing at this stuff ;)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
i honestly didnt think of lyrics design it was jsut random render placement and the name fitted as it looks like cars @ night or neone lights its a name and i could take it out ne way. O nly thing that annoyed me was being called a ripper, ive never ripped nothing in my life and never would not like u can feel good about compliments aim at you about some1 elses work!!!