Not enough space to install this game,

Join Discord

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Well im trying to install this game on my cousin's pc (hitman blood money) but it aint working!. What i done is i just extracted all the files in the 1st 38 folders and it made up one, i then mounted the image with daemon tools and when i try to install the game i get a pop up from ms dos saying the memmory is full. I want to know is this a mistake on my side, that i have done something wrong or is the memmory full?

The gale is 4.1gb i think and hes got like 12+gb left on his pc, heck i even deleted like 4gb worth of games from his pc and its the same. Thanks alot.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
urbanfox said:
The game is 39 parts.

I redownloaded the WHOLE game and i installed all 39 parts, but i still get the same error, not enough space.

I deleted "Reddek" which was 4gb and MaxPayne which was 1.6gb but it still says not enough space ... hitman is 4.1gb no..?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:
I redownloaded the WHOLE game and i installed all 39 parts, but i still get the same error, not enough space.

I deleted "Reddek" which was 4gb and MaxPayne which was 1.6gb but it still says not enough space ... hitman is 4.1gb no..?

Comp specs?

/Tofas

2 billion gazilion chars

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
i maniged to install it now, problem im facing is that it bloody crashes after the opening movie. On my pc it doesnt crash and my ant has a better pc/graphics card than me. On my pc it works. Dont know what to do...

(trying to install on my ant's pc). kind of hard she's new with pc's and she lives in ireland ... remote assistance is ****, cant really do much like talking to her ...

me"go start > run > type "dxdiag"
she "where is start i cant see it...."

Last edited: