Old Mir 3

Join Discord

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
I've lurked a few threads and seen there's quite a big disconnect between players on mir 3

- ppl who like p2w
- ppl who want sub based
- ppl who want 3 classes only
- ppl who want vastly new features/overhauls etc

for me i just want the classic feel, 1x, soft cap at like lvl 40ish, honestly could bend a bit on this but anything past lvl 200 starts to feel silly to me imo, no ingame benefits from spending ££, only vanity, titles, maybe minor QoL features

With Mir being such a big time sink I'm scared to invest a lot of time into a server only for it to be a flaky GM or the server dies and all my progress is gone, is there any hope for Mir 3 in the future or is this a dying game now? Mir 2 seems to be doing fine but it just doesn't hit for me like Mir 3 did back in the day, or servers feel a bit too p2w heavy for me :(

Fondest memories on Kaori Mir III :)

Any info on current servers or a server that might fit me would be massively appreciated, cheers!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
You think you want x1 exp euro server but after a week every one sees how bad it is in 2023 and leaves the server dead. Zentuar is your only option but your never going to catch up at this point with out a stupid amount of time investment. kind of picked a bad time to look at returning there isnt much worth getting into, mir 3 is plagued by bots leveling 24 hours a day and no gm is doing anything to stop it so good luck.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You think you want x1 exp euro server but after a week every one sees how bad it is in 2023 and leaves the server dead. Zentuar is your only option but your never going to catch up at this point with out a stupid amount of time investment. kind of picked a bad time to look at returning there isnt much worth getting into, mir 3 is plagued by bots leveling 24 hours a day and no gm is doing anything to stop it so good luck.
Thank you for suggesting Zentaur!

We do have a catch-up mechanic, dedicated maps for newbies, knowledge base system and a NPC that routes players.

In a week a player can get into level 400-450 Champion ( new system ), when Top is 1150 Champion.

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
Tbh I'm not chasing numbers or a high pop server and it's not rose tinted glasses, I genuinely miss the grind and community 😭

Some updates (Full screen, frame smoothing) are pretty nice to have in 2023 but there's not much else I would change

I think sins are a good addition but from what I've seen they are usually **** in pve and broken in pvp, so unless I saw a server where they had genuinely good balance I think I'd rather keep them out

Reactions: Xzoviac

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
With Mir being such a big time sink I'm scared to invest a lot of time into a server only for it to be a flaky GM or the server dies and all my progress is gone,

This is the biggest issue mir3 has,

don't think there is enough of a community for a real low rate, bring back GSP days😊😊

Zentaur seems best option but files very advanced.

Zed going no were so can invest some time there knowing that.

• Love
Reactions: ventus and zedina