Omg Look At This Now

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I tried searching korean sites a long time ago and just trying server files at random - didn't work though. Good find peeps

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
don't get excited... the release of these files might be compromised coz of the release of that pic....

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Do you not see whats going on here?

Johnyl has found something by a complete fluke/miracle and spread screenies about in the hope someone would post it here in a vain attempt to become idolised.

Then he appears himself as the saviour, berating the guy who posted the screenie even though thats what he wanted.

Now he tries to tease everyone else as for once he has a glimmer of control by suggesting the files wont be released.

You remind of of soffee and to be honest i dont care what files you have, if milo and demonic give them the stamp of approval maybe then will i be interested.

Ego off.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
How so compremised? What has the release of the pic done? I don't mean my reply to sound rude. I'm just interested :). I will also help you program a new non chinese front end for the client if you send me the client exe and any front end it uses. I'm not trying to get the files ahead of time, I only want the client to try and help you along.
PM me if you want some help as I am a programmer, NickAKAVexus may also be interested but I don't speak on his behalf.
My site is pcn-progs.com if you want to see some of my work.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Please dont make assumptions about me,i am not jealous of anyone on this forum i have no need to be.

He brought the files? Such a waste!

And please i very doubt he owns mir3.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
don't get excited... the release of these files might be compromised coz of the release of that pic....

Why would anyone get Excited over a Picture? I can post Loads right now of what would look like a Working 3.5X to get people hopes up. Am I not right in saying you had the paid for the files anyhow before so there is no reason why you should not have a working 3.5X Server. I do hope this is not a Careful ploy to Advertise your Server !!!

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
that pic was a test made with CD... He made new files with some adjustments for (in this case me...)! The chinese files has we all know wont work at all on european winXP, these files are serial number free and they use the lates korean mir3.exe, it has the wings build in and loads of more new stuff!!! AND NO I DIDN'T FIND THE WAY TO RUN THEM BY MISTAKE LIKE PPL ARE SAYING... THESE ARE NEW FILES. The only reason CD made this files is coz some european ppl bought his files and they never worked at all... If everything goes ok ppl that bought his files will be able to run the server fully updated!

There's also new tools including a wil editor made by CD, ill post the wil editor here has soon he allow's me to.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
johny, u have always asked for constant releases with the mir2 2.3 files, and hav seen loads of your posts asking people to share. now you have some files, your being a greedy ****.

another typical lomcn member.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
johny, u have always asked for constant releases with the mir2 2.3 files, and hav seen loads of your posts asking people to share. now you have some files, your being a greedy ****.

another typical lomcn member.

Greedy??? no1 is being greedy here m8, i'm part of the ppl who bought the files from CD and they never work at all. i wouldn't mind at all buying the 2.3 files and share them for ppl to work on them and i have posted this already on the 2.3 thread. Just be patient and let us all see wot cd want's to do!!!

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Hm, sounds like NightWolf + Xsoffee, "HEy guys i'm sniffin xsoffees ass and getting server files haha". lol

Who really cares, let johny do what he wants obviously he wouldn't of given out screen shots if he didn't want to show off. I do it all the time when i'm excited.

Also @ shorty i'm up for whatever..:p

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
lol well said, how much do these files cost and how do I contact CD? If this information is with held then it does prove to me that certain members are greedy. Until then, john has paid and they are his files. If he did not pay and obtained them and will not share, that is greedy but his right.
All I can say is grats to johny. All who flame are just wanting the files.
If you cannt publish his contact info on forum, pm, as I would like to look into buying them with revenu generated from a server.

Last edited:

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
Hm, sounds like NightWolf + Xsoffee, "HEy guys i'm sniffin xsoffees ass and getting server files haha". lol

Who really cares, let johny do what he wants obviously he wouldn't of given out screen shots if he didn't want to show off. I do it all the time when i'm excited.

Also @ shorty i'm up for whatever..:p

oh your funny lol it was you who wanted to get the sources for the files in the first place its also ppl like you who make ppl like me even if i get the files not to share it with you which i was going to but your attitude lets it all down. and as for johny he paid for the mir3 files and its upto him if he wants to share them or not.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
oh your funny lol it was you who wanted to get the sources for the files in the first place its also ppl like you who make ppl like me even if i get the files not to share it with you which i was going to but your attitude lets it all down. and as for johny he paid for the mir3 files and its upto him if he wants to share them or not.

Who wouldn't want the sources tard? I didn't go as far as to stick my nose up his ass thougth did I?

so its people like myself, who expose freakin' morons and greedy lil ****s like yourself, yes you're correct.

Sorry night but seems like you lost out once again, all those times you tried to make releases but failed miserably always had me giggle, Diamond is already better and always will be better then wemades stolen files which don't even save the information into the database, not to mention its already outdated due to the new patch. Guess what night diamond can code that new patch your stuck with your nose in xsoffees ass all alone. Owned.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
i think this thread is getting out of our hands... relax ppl, if the files are ment to be released for public they will... same aplies for 2.3 mir2 files... Now stop the flaming coz it wont takes anywhere.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
i think this thread is getting out of our hands... relax ppl, if the files are ment to be released for public they will... same aplies for 2.3 mir2 files... Now stop the flaming coz it wont takes anywhere.

Johny you do realise you aren't going to alot of players on your server from this.. sooner or later people are going to find out who to buy it from and it will be like any other server. Stop being a nob.

Status
Not open for further replies.