online severs

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
can a mod go thru severs on the online sever ad bit and delete posts for Dead severs? bit annoying seeing peeps bumping dead severs " i cant get on why?" n stuff like tht, it also actually lets us see what severs are around, w/o goin thru every post checkin if it is

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i no theres about 4x mir servers now and ive playd every1 and they are all boring lolz

/ancient

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
why u think i brought new gameS? but im friggin bored of them alredy , tried euro mir agen, cant be arsed to re lvl a char, seeing as som1 hacked account -.- we need DM2 severs to come out BUT NOOOOOOOOOO they aint redy, why advertise em if no1's got em workin bug free

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
why u think i brought new gameS? but im friggin bored of them alredy , tried euro mir agen, cant be arsed to re lvl a char, seeing as som1 hacked account -.- we need DM2 severs to come out BUT NOOOOOOOOOO they aint redy, why advertise em if no1's got em workin bug free
yes i agree all DM2 servers are like EURO and full of bug's we need 1,9 server's

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
If you need a server THAT badly why dont you make one.
As for online servers check the online server status thread.
Ill have a look at the section.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
yes i agree all DM2 servers are like EURO and full of bug's we need 1,9 server's

you havent played 1.9 much have you?
i know at least 20-30 bugs in the 1.9 emu files
i dont even know 3 'coding' bugs in some of the servers outthere

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
you havent played 1.9 much have you?
i know at least 20-30 bugs in the 1.9 emu files
i dont even know 3 'coding' bugs in some of the servers outthere
yes i have playd 1.9 for quite along time. im also making a 1.9 server. but i cannot host. i was thinking about making a pvp server til people can get propper servers online but i cannot host this is the problem.

with EMU files theres a big problem for those people who cant use SQL

/ancient

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Emu files use sql?? if your to make a server then i would suggest 2.3 all the time and aspecially if your plaining on making a PvP server. With the new skills and so on it would make it so much more fun.

There are many bugs in ledu, i tell ya that for free. Not sure about the server files though.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Emu files use sql?? if your to make a server then i would suggest 2.3 all the time and aspecially if your plaining on making a PvP server. With the new skills and so on it would make it so much more fun.

There are many bugs in ledu, i tell ya that for free. Not sure about the server files though.

well i no theres problems with LEDU aint no secret lol. onli problem with 2.3 you have to code everything tobe like euro thats the problem

/ancient

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
No you dont, get the files from SVN then you can code what you please...
I have done, also helps me learn the basics of Delphi.

Starting to understand it a little more each hour or so :P Only been propper working with the code for 3 hours or so.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
No you dont, get the files from SVN then you can code what you please...
I have done, also helps me learn the basics of Delphi.

Starting to understand it a little more each hour or so :P Only been propper working with the code for 3 hours or so.

Can I ask why you have took the Torozor server name for yourself and your 2.3 server ? You GM'd the server, you didn't make it.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Where in hell does it say that I'm making a server called Torozor first off?

When u answer that then I'll be willing to speak to you. Get your facts right first off.