Pc Games

smoochy boys on tour

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
I think it was deleted - i cannot remember, dunno why.

n e way

where do you download FUL PC GAMES, please? New releases, old releases, etc...

Thanks very much

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
Is there a bittorrent that allows you to download a file and minimize it - (to its tray or toolbar) I dont want people on my family to see me downloading it ^_~

Thanks.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol. your downloading pron arnt you.

all bittorrent programs allow you to minimise to toolbar, not to the tray.

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
im using azereus to download juiced... i have just minimized it, but it hasnt gone to the toolbar (bottom farr right of the screen?? ) it has just gone at the bottom of the screen where you see all other minimized applications.
No it isnt that i just dont want people like my dad to open it up see me downloading and close it (he told me not to download anything but im bored)

Oh I think i got azereus to go to the toolbar.. even tho when you press X it still downloads ^_~ never new that

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Cooleye said:
im using azereus to download juiced... i have just minimized it, but it hasnt gone to the toolbar (bottom farr right of the screen?? ) it has just gone at the bottom of the screen where you see all other minimized applications.
No it isnt that i just dont want people like my dad to open it up see me downloading and close it (he told me not to download anything but im bored)

Oh I think i got azereus to go to the toolbar.. even tho when you press X it still downloads ^_~ never new that

I can't read any further!

Cooleye

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 15, 2004
Sorry I think I posted it in the wrong topic.

I just downloaded Medal Of Honor Allied Assault from one of them torrent sites - and everything is in order, but then it says to me, when I click on the game to insert the cd-rom... how do I play a game that I have downloaded from 1 of them torrent sites...???
( I have successfully installed it.. just wonna know how to play it )

Thanks,