Players Online: X ....in chinese

GooR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2011

I've been looking for different post ... and servers ... and all have it ... anyone know how I can "remove" or "modify"? I need to change it as soon as possible ... thanks

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
it in CD.ini some where but not sure if you can edit it

best thing to do is copy and paste your cd.ini file into google translate the search for it probs be under "usersonline" or similar then simply put a " ; " before it and it will not show in game :)
hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GooR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2011
ok I will try, thanks friend, if anyone knows exactly how it changes, I appreciate your answer, thanks

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
it in CD.ini some where but not sure if you can edit it

best thing to do is copy and paste your cd.ini file into google translate the search for it probs be under "usersonline" or similar then simply put a " ; " before it and it will not show in game :)
hope this helps

Can't you just translate it instead of commenting it out?

Upvote 0

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
Can't you just translate it instead of commenting it out?

no the idea of him translating it is so that he can find it if i translated and post how is he goin to know where it is if he hasnt translated it? so to try and help him more he translates it then he know exactly what to look for and what to do wit it :)

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
no the idea of him translating it is so that he can find it if i translated and post how is he goin to know where it is if he hasnt translated it? so to try and help him more he translates it then he know exactly what to look for and what to do wit it :)

No what I mean is you told him to "put a " ; " before it and it will not show in game" as I said wouldn't it be better for him to translate the text in his ini file rather than just remove/comment it out?

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
from what i remember that part isn't in the .ini, it can only be changed via hex editing the exe

Upvote 0