• No I wouldnt

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
only thing with the 1.4 servers, theres no way of stopin cheats and hackin into NPC's etc is there?
the spells aint that a big deal really, as like on weown u mainly used shield thrust fs and got on fine, it was the cheats that ruined it really, and the fact u had a dc cap =/

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol i have a few 1.4 server files that i could launch whenever im bored, but for obvious reasons i don't, but WeOwn is the only files i bothered to convert to 2.3, and yes....they r completed ^_^ lol, afterwards i just spread out the higher kits stats so they wern't aimed for 255-125 lol, not launching it btw, it's just something i did when i had spare time lol, as u can see from the time 2.3 came out to now its taken me to convert lol and i'd need permission from Shard and Goof which im not bothering to try and get anyway :D

Don't think i'd go back to 1.4, the cheats were just a nightmare =/

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Lol i have a few 1.4 server files that i could launch whenever im bored, but for obvious reasons i don't, but WeOwn is the only files i bothered to convert to 2.3, and yes....they r completed ^_^ lol, afterwards i just spread out the higher kits stats so they wern't aimed for 255-125 lol, not launching it btw, it's just something i did when i had spare time lol, as u can see from the time 2.3 came out to now its taken me to convert lol and i'd need permission from Shard and Goof which im not bothering to try and get anyway :D

Should get persmission and stick them on a dedi host im sure loads of old players would return and a donating system would be good. One last WeOwn till mir finally dies for good :eek: .

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
i mite be makin 1,

no euro maps, Expx10, max dc 200ish, mc 100ish sc 90ish, stuff like that, hardly ne euro mobs, lots of quests, start lvl 30, balanced drops/stats, just depending if there is a way to block NPC hacks and Mirlander ect, ne help appreicated :P

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
thedeath says:
you cant ever stop any cheat on 1.4 no matter what gate you use

thats all i've had after asking TD if its possible to create a new gate that could black cheats.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Should get persmission and stick them on a dedi host im sure loads of old players would return and a donating system would be good. One last WeOwn till mir finally dies for good :eek: .

Well unlike most people im a full time student, no time for a job as im stacked with work, and i have Uni starting in roughly a years time, so there would have to be quite a few donations if that was to ever happen =/ Then when i do go it would have to be taken down till i get my new living arrangements at the campus lol

but if it was to ever happen i'd make the rewards better, like a pet for the rest of the server life, and items that aren't in drop files :P

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
An updated 2.3 version of weown im guesing wld b amazing and even if u cldnt get ne permission of goof or shard u cld just rename it, i dont suppose it wld hav that many similarities, + if uve gone to all the trouble of converting it to 2.3 u shld put it up and if it was succesful mayb itll pay for ur tuition :P

neway bak to 1.4 u cnt stop the cheats the dos'ing or the tw@s that play it but damn it was good fun specially pvping lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The only reason on dm2 why pvp is so unfair etc. is simply because euro have tested, and made classes as fair as possible, but people who make dm2's dont test chars, and always have a dominate class, when they should be equal :S hvin SC, dC,MC caps on a dm2 like demon said ,would be good :P, i never played 1.4's, cba lol, it just seems outdated

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

why did u have to tell us that -.-

send some1 the files if u dont have time, if a weown 2.3 went up it would be proper good and im sure alot of ppl would join.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Well unlike most people im a full time student, no time for a job as im stacked with work, and i have Uni starting in roughly a years time, so there would have to be quite a few donations if that was to ever happen =/ Then when i do go it would have to be taken down till i get my new living arrangements at the campus lol

but if it was to ever happen i'd make the rewards better, like a pet for the rest of the server life, and items that aren't in drop files :P

Boo lol, shame Goof has moved on he was and still is in my eyes best host ive seen never lagged and uptime was a treat.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol it was always up cause he was 1 of the few hosts who actually cared about his server lol, he rebooted it every day at 6AM (When it was low user count) and always made sure his connection was top notch (8Meg lmao)

Like i said Bon, even if i did try to, and changed the server name, u have the loyal people like Miles lol, who wouldn't let it be advertised