Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
is this changeble ? the pots from auto pots work fine but they kinda have to much delay , it pots every 2-3 sec , can this be change to 1-2 ? if yes can any1 tell were should i look or for wot ? , i tryed the ini but cant say i found anything in there , ty

mapadale

is this changeble ? the pots from auto pots work fine but they kinda have to much delay , it pots every 2-3 sec , can this be change to 1-2 ? if yes can any1 tell were should i look or for wot ? , i tryed the ini but cant say i found anything in there , ty
I'm not sure it can, but I wouldn't sugest doing it if it can be done.

You've heard of pot lock, well this is due to the delay on potting up and can cause considerable problems if the delay is lowered.

Upvote 0

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I'm not sure it can, but I wouldn't sugest doing it if it can be done.

You've heard of pot lock, well this is due to the delay on potting up and can cause considerable problems if the delay is lowered.

*sigh*

why do u always think ur right, when what uve posted is only half accurate. The pot ''lock'' does not come from delays being too slow, it comes from delays being too high. Main culprit is normal Med and Large pots, they cause the pot ''lock'' and also sticky feet whilst fighting/running from mobs. instant pots such as gingsengs and sunpotions do not cause this AS MUCH, and sticky feet is reduced greatly, but it still happens.

Upvote 0

mapadale

*sigh*

why do u always think ur right, when what uve posted is only half accurate. The pot ''lock'' does not come from delays being too slow, it comes from delays being too high. Main culprit is normal Med and Large pots, they cause the pot ''lock'' and also sticky feet whilst fighting/running from mobs. instant pots such as gingsengs and sunpotions do not cause this AS MUCH, and sticky feet is reduced greatly, but it still happens.

Really and you love to make me look thick don't you.

Well just a bit of handy information for you SAM.

Pot lock can be caused by both low and high delay settings, but also by lag on a server and lag from server connection. It can also be caused by DB WAIT errors also.

Next time Sam, really get everything right first.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.