Jul 12, 2003
I love them ;o Just sheds light on Mir which is quite a dark game it seems ;o

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Im in 2 minds in whether to release them as i might use them in my server. I just wanted public opinion for now.

Yeah some are form diablo 2, the map name is even diablo so...

I've been searching for a lot more chinese stuff and I've found a few more nice bits and bobs... not just new map objects or tiles.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
they look pritty kwl, have you got them working and you standing within the game?? and would be very kwl if you can get some Diablo2 Exspansion weapon's m8.

/ancient

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
releasing would b nice its upto you really, the do look good small may b a different story ingame maybe post some pics. Im happy they look alot better than some that where released lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I cba to go ingame with them. They will work within game because i used the map editor to get the images.

to Ancient - the chinese havent exported everything from Diablo 2 and put into mir. I suggest if you want the Diablo 2 weapons they you will need to do that yourself.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I cba to go ingame with them. They will work within game because i used the map editor to get the images.

to Ancient - the chinese havent exported everything from Diablo 2 and put into mir. I suggest if you want the Diablo 2 weapons they you will need to do that yourself.

na ill w8 for the chinese they seem todo everything else :P

/ancient

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
These look top quality, would like to see them ingame.

Keep us updated.

ta