Problem with my Client

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
I don't know what happen coz I was playing mir yesterday but today I turn on my PC but when I press in launcher "Play" it minimize but the client don't run I downloaded 3 times differents clients but continue no working , I can play other games but mir I can't :S any idea?

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
looks like the old NVidia Bug with minimize to Tray and if you open it, then you see nothing.
I only can say, one bug is in calling the DDraw function. On my client I have it fix
with hacking the Mir3.exe and fix the bug with a Warpper system. Other Problem I have
is in Vista, but it appear after reopen again the Exe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Draka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2008
Try to reinstall the video control, or check the web of your videocard for updates, if you use nvidia, check the serie you have many series have a bubgs like MX series don't have pixelshader, or many series, don't work with update of direxct 10.

Upvote 0

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
I have updated the drivers of my graphic card and I have ATI not Nvidia I have ATI 3850 HD 256 MB and Never I get this error lol only this time :S

looks like the old NVidia Bug with minimize to Tray and if you open it, then you see nothing.
I only can say, one bug is in calling the DDraw function. On my client I have it fix
with hacking the Mir3.exe and fix the bug with a Warpper system. Other Problem I have
is in Vista, but it appear after reopen again the Exe.

so how I can resolve this problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0