Ps C2

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
Just need a lil help... when i use the hue/ s******* (dunno what the 2nd word is)... i cant seem to get any colour exceot for a dull red... any1 help me plz ?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
sn00py said:
Just need a lil help... when i use the hue/ s******* (dunno what the 2nd word is)... i cant seem to get any colour exceot for a dull red... any1 help me plz ?

hue / saturation?... make sure 'colorize' is selected, then fiddle around with all the sliders you should beable to get much more, make sure the brightness isn't too low.

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Don't use Hue/Saturation, use Colour Balance ftw :)

P.S.
Don't use; Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation...
Do use; There is a little button on the button of you're 'layers' tab, it's a circle with a black side and a white side. Click that and then click 'Colour Balance' edit you're colouring with this. It's alot easier when you're moving layers around, keeping colour etc.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
Don't use Hue/Saturation, use Colour Balance ftw :)

P.S.
Don't use; Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation...
Do use; There is a little button on the button of you're 'layers' tab, it's a circle with a black side and a white side. Click that and then click 'Colour Balance' edit you're colouring with this. It's alot easier when you're moving layers around, keeping colour etc.

Nah use hue/sat you can use Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Hue Saturation with the layer that you wish to colour selected and it can automatically create a layer clipping mask to that layer, much easyer.

/J34lY

Last edited: