Question

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hi.

I have got my server up and running but there there is no mobs/guards/NPC/ect...

But i was told you need to translate them. So Translating them now. But what do i do after that? becuase i know just translating them wont bring them up.

And how do i change the starter HP/MP? as they are 0/1.

And i car't run aswell for some reason.

Please could someone help me out Thanks.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
The server.txt lists the docs that is used for char information

ie

warrior = .\data\humandata\warrior.csv
magician = .\data\humandata\magician.csv
taoshi = .\data\humandata\taoshi.csv

the original is in chinese both in the name of the doc and in the server.txt

if both names dont match then the char will have no mp/hp and cannot move hardly.

All mobs are listed in basemonsterEX.txt, once they have a new translated name, then the mongen files must have the translated name inside them to spawn.

If you dont translate every instance of a translated word throughout the server files you will have problems.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
The server.txt lists the docs that is used for char information

ie

warrior = .\data\humandata\warrior.csv
magician = .\data\humandata\magician.csv
taoshi = .\data\humandata\taoshi.csv

the original is in chinese both in the name of the doc and in the server.txt

if both names dont match then the char will have no mp/hp and cannot move hardly.

All mobs are listed in basemonsterEX.txt, once they have a new translated name, then the mongen files must have the translated name inside them to spawn.

If you dont translate every instance of a translated word throughout the server files you will have problems.

Thanks agen mate!

I said this question on Ragezone but il ask here aswell.
When translating the mobs sometimes they have the name more then once but with a number.

ie.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow 1
Scarecrow 2
Scarecrow 3

Should i just call it Scarecrow or should the number be in?

Thanks agen.

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
i think those are if u wannt some special items 2 drop from some mobs but not from all of tham ie starbeads...u put the star beads drop only from scarecrow 1 and the name will show same as scarecrow but they will have different drops.