RealDeal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
no it aint i aint a gm on that server at all so if i was u shut it or i will report u
ok u nowt but a sad person and i aint botherd if it is down (Well i am because i liked the server) but the point is i aint a gm ask LiFco ffs even if i was u would be jellious

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Clairen said:
no it aint i aint a gm on that server at all so if i was u shut it or i will report u
ok u nowt but a sad person and i aint botherd if it is down (Well i am because i liked the server) but the point is i aint a gm ask LiFco ffs even if i was u would be jellious
rofl report him to who...?:police:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
sonic she was never a gm on the server, ive sent 4 peeps the files and ive deleted the ones i had, the mate who was a gm as well as me was warrioralf he has just go the MU server files so maybe he will host that when its done but i really dont want to host because since the server has been offline ive d/l more than 6 films plus a few xbox game as u can tell there is more fun to be had if u dont host :)

later all

lifco

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
So, is anyone going to be taking over this server then?

TBH, out of all the server's I've played, this was the only one that could've dragged me away from DarkSide lol...

RIP RealDeal, you'll be missed :ripp:

Oberon