Recruiting a 2.3 Server Team

smoochy boys on tour

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
looking to recruit a 2.3 server team, need some people to do certain stuff.

Server will be a Med level server similar to euro mir but with loads of new features maps items etc etc.

You will be looking at getting level 50 with in 2-3 days.

Stats will also be med, slightly higher than euro mir.

Need some people to do the following.

NPC scripting (quests etc)
Map building
Database work

yes before any one points out i will be doing all of the above aswell. if your interested drop me a pm with a little about stuff you have done before. Any one who checked out Redemption server while it was online knows that i can make a decent server and know what im doing.

Dan

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
iv made a working 1.9 server by my self wasnt easy but u know i add about 50 quest's 20 maps over 500 more items then the original Database and some good DB stuff

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
emmille, I have made many server myself. And the servr is only sucsessfull in my eyes if there is something diffrent and special about the server,

Maybe something brittiant and Fun to do in-game. Maybe things you dont see before.

The littlest things attract players, Look at EvilMir for instance.
It had no working spells hardly, Many many bugs, But had many players and most the people loved there time there. Thats because i made the server intresting with all new items and SafeZone.... Dont just wase all your efforts putting some add-ons into euro mir.... Create a Legend Server, Not just a server where people pop onto to see its another edited EuroMir.

If your willing to go further into editing the server, I will be willing to give you a hand where ever i can,

P.S: there is always some1 out there who complains even tho you will think yourself you are doing it for them, Just ignore them lol.

Anyways never ment to get at you just saying. Hope all goes well.

/daydie

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
emmille, I have made many server myself. And the servr is only sucsessfull in my eyes if there is something diffrent and special about the server,

Maybe something brittiant and Fun to do in-game. Maybe things you dont see before.

The littlest things attract players, Look at EvilMir for instance.
It had no working spells hardly, Many many bugs, But had many players and most the people loved there time there. Thats because i made the server intresting with all new items and SafeZone.... Dont just wase all your efforts putting some add-ons into euro mir.... Create a Legend Server, Not just a server where people pop onto to see its another edited EuroMir.

If your willing to go further into editing the server, I will be willing to give you a hand where ever i can,

P.S: there is always some1 out there who complains even tho you will think yourself you are doing it for them, Just ignore them lol.

Anyways never ment to get at you just saying. Hope all goes well.

/daydie
lol how can u give other ppl advice on makin servers?

the only server uve done, is evilmir... and that just turnt into a joke cause of ur corruption and wantin 2 use server to make ££.

only reason ppl played evilmir was cause it was the only high rate up atm, and it is atm also, when other servers come up ur user count drops. ne way not gonan sit here goin on about evilmir, as we all know its a joke.

after readin the server advertisment post, the server does seem 2 have a lot of things 2 offer, have u even read it? they have there own homezone, that can be custom changed by the players.
havin it similar 2 euro is not such a bad thing, most ppl like 2 see familiar places and know a little bit about the servers. from experience some servers that are totaly remade with no euro things at all may not do as well as things that have some euro things in em.

user count is mainly cause of the timing, like mir revenge, it went up at a good time when loads quit euro, its mainly based around euro mir, doesnt rly have much amazin added but still reached 180+ users

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
lol how can u give other ppl advice on makin servers?

the only server uve done, is evilmir... and that just turnt into a joke cause of ur corruption and wantin 2 use server to make ££.

only reason ppl played evilmir was cause it was the only high rate up atm, and it is atm also, when other servers come up ur user count drops. ne way not gonan sit here goin on about evilmir, as we all know its a joke.

after readin the server advertisment post, the server does seem 2 have a lot of things 2 offer, have u even read it? they have there own homezone, that can be custom changed by the players.
havin it similar 2 euro is not such a bad thing, most ppl like 2 see familiar places and know a little bit about the servers. from experience some servers that are totaly remade with no euro things at all may not do as well as things that have some euro things in em.

user count is mainly cause of the timing, like mir revenge, it went up at a good time when loads quit euro, its mainly based around euro mir, doesnt rly have much amazin added but still reached 180+ users

Bon i believe this isn`t a thread to slag servers off, the thread is for recruiting a team but as per usual you spam it with your bullsh*t really need to go see a doctor or summit you m8, YOU NEED HELP!!
I believe a private server should be unique new safe zone,maps,mobs and kits etc you can edit a few mons to create new mobs etc which i think makes the server intresting as your not killing the same old thing as Euro, if you need help doing this pm me anyway i wish you all the best of luck with the server and hope it is a success for you.
/JayZ

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Bon i believe this isn`t a thread to slag servers off, the thread is for recruiting a team but as per usual you spam it with your bullsh*t really need to go see a doctor or summit you m8, YOU NEED HELP!!
On Topic :-
I believe a private server should be unique new safe zone,maps,mobs and kits etc you can edit a few mons to create new mobs etc which i think makes the server intresting as your not killing the same old thing as Euro anyway i wish you all the best of luck with the server and hope it is a success for you.
/JayZ
yes its a recruitin thread, are u applyin for the job? no.

this isnt a thread of "what a server should be like" or "what do u want in a server"

so why are u tellin him wot should and shouldnt be in his server? if u read his server advertisment post, ud see hes actually got some good ideas in his server, and does sound pretty good

the on topic part of ur post, isnt even on topic... lol

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
still need some one for database stuff, have to be good at keeping things balanced though.