-Request-Siggy please!?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Edited Post!
Please could somebody help me with making a siggy. I have got a program to do so with, but compared to other people on here mine arent worth while. If somebody could help me with a siggy please could you add me to msn ([email protected]) or reply here, n1 cheers.
/4fun ;)

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Soz for double post, but i notice no1 has actualy replied about helping me with a siggy. If any1 can, please take my msn from the 1st post or reply here. This would be greatly appreciated. Thnx
/4fun ;)

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
clueless6yx.jpg

hope its allright, i know u asked for help but it thought i would make u one neway

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Nutter that is lush, any chance you could make one???

Same colours and the name Steish, thankyou plaiz :P

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
i'll give it ago laterz im at work now so ill be able to at about 8ish or later ...
xxx

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
if i get time, guy coming over today to upgrade computer =D.................................

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
you cold probably do it yourself if you want the exact same one just different colour, Copy the image into ps, black out "clueless" Make new layer with the colours you want and set that layer to "colour".. then type in your name and goto blending options and fiddle arround ... the one up there ^ has a 3px stroke around the text... then mess around with the lighting/transparency options (Colour,Difference,Hue, Hard Light etc)

but i will still make it if you want

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
Here ya go woot n value abit different from clues one, but i fink they r cool

Attachments

• Value.jpg
    Value.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Woot.jpg
    Woot.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 30

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Nutter said:
you cold probably do it yourself if you want the exact same one just different colour, Copy the image into ps, black out "clueless" Make new layer with the colours you want and set that layer to "colour".. then type in your name and goto blending options and fiddle arround ... the one up there ^ has a 3px stroke around the text... then mess around with the lighting/transparency options (Colour,Difference,Hue, Hard Light etc)

but i will still make it if you want

wow nutter u own make me one.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Been out all weekend, nice nutter, like it alot, jus ashame ive changed my name to 4fun.. but realy nice work :D