Resident Evil - AfterLife

Join Discord

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Its ****. Worth watching at home, I guess, but it has so much wrong with it

Milla gets her powers taken away at the start the scrobatic stuff I can just about accept, getting a massive sledgehammer to the head and being thrown halfway across the room and only being KO'd for 5 mins? Ok..

And how is it, she walks away from a plane crash with no powers yet Wesker, I assume, is still stuck inside?

Hey, Claires reunited with Chris, but she has amnesia AGAIN, what is it with resident evil films and amnesia? Instead of biotech Umbrella should research a cure to amnesia, would make them more money.

They ripped off silent hill with pyramid but didnt explain where he came from at all? Did he wander onto the wrong set?

Slowmo extends the film by about 30 mins, overused and tacky

So much wrong with this film, shoulda stopped at 3 (Theres going to be a 5, im not even going to bother..)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it was ok, but yeah wouldn't go watch it at a cinema.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I don't criticise films for silly little details, I go more by genre, apocolyptic world - zombies - small band of survivors = epic film :)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Even without looking at the details the overuse of slo-mo and predictable plot ''twists'' annoyed me.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Ever since the second Resident Evil film, it has struck me as having being written and coreographed by a 14 year old.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ever since the second Resident Evil film, it has struck me as having being written and coreographed by a 14 year old.

nooooooooo I love these films lol. Seen all the others gonna watch this 1 tonight.

<3 milla jovovich too

Last edited: