Rlly Annoying Hlp Hlp Hlp

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
hi i have made the server work for 1 exceptoin when i log on make char press start the menu bit wat u press ok on wont cum it i w8ted 10mins and it only ses please wait 1 second please help me annoying been trying to make it work for so long and this is bugging me off.... please ty in advanced

XD

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont have mir on this pc sorry.

heres what you should do.

turn off your pc. go outside. come back in later when someone clevered ad with more ideas is online to help you. :D

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
02goswej said:
hi i have made the server work for 1 exceptoin when i log on make char press start the menu bit wat u press ok on wont cum it i w8ted 10mins and it only ses please wait 1 second please help me annoying been trying to make it work for so long and this is bugging me off.... please ty in advanced

XD

db server's !serverinfo.ini
is your net ip in there?
127.0.0.1,netip:7200

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
give us a screen of all your gates or sumthing. your not being much help. we cant solve it if we dont know what your doing wrong.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I know how frustrating it can be to try and get a Mir3 server up 02goswej but I think you need to take a few deep breaths - go and find my guide I wrote and then post back WHAT Server you are trying to run (maybe I missed it somehwere)... 2.9, JOB (also called LS - set I made) or KingForEiserver (3G if you like).

The entire point of the guide was to stop people asking the basic questions to getting a server set up. Picture's paint a 1000 words you know - no point in guess work at all really...

Upvote 0

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
i downloaded the msrf2 server if its any help i think its 3G server ill get a screeny brb and there is no serverinfo.ini in the folder post it in a attatchment if u can please lol brb with that screenie

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
your gettings very confused 02goswej.

msrf files are the oldest evils illusion server files. they are not a server version, just a set of translated files.

LS files are the judgement of blood set. the second oldest. these are again translated and use the old style big maps.

kingforei were the newest. these were the hardest to setup and wernt translated, they use the new style small maps.

kingnf1.1 are the newest. they are based on kingforei and are again harder to setup than LS or MSRF. they again use new style small maps and are untranslated.

if you cant understand how to setup the newest set of files. then download msrf and get them to work (you will need to use the old 1.4 mir3 client)

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
please dont tripple post. the king server files use the same guide as every other version. and the first pic you supplied is 2 small to make out.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
The Guides are in a STICKY for god Sake - in Server Help, which makes sense if you think about it..

My one piece of Advice though - POsting every 5 seconds for help is only going to get people annoyed - read the guide - keep trying to work it out yourself and THEN post with a FULL Screenshot not some postage stamp (lol)..

Upvote 0