eyesonly said:
well if it was hackers i hope they got the files aswell ;p
there was a zuly hack + lvl hack so i think thay had to reset server =/ :gimp

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
eyesonly said:
:/ i knew about the zuly hack but a lvl hack?
yea i heared about it ppl lvl there self O_o donno how it works but thay said thay get lvl 100+ O_o

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
theres bin a item exploition bug so sell your item for sh1t loads of zuly. and alot of people have lvling bots.

theyre resetting server because of the amount of flaws and bugs everyones found. it was a simple beta period that we were playing befor.

afta this ther should be a short gamma test, hopefully the chars wont be reset again.

do you think the chars will completly b whiped, or just reset? i hope they get whiped, i wanna steal some good names :P

Askali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Farill, do you still play ? if you do go on msn

Askali (Loku)

alfie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Best Game On Earth

Lo The Game Is A Good One So Play As Long As U Can Im Still Downloading Im Lvl 7 Thank's 2 Me Friend Loku !?! ~_~

alfie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Best Game On Earth

Lo The Game Is A Good One So Play As Long As U Can Im Still Downloading Im Lvl 7 Thank's 2 Me Friend Loku !?! ~_~ GO TO ME AT [email protected] on msn !!!!!!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Re: Best Game On Earth

alfie said:
Lo The Game Is A Good One So Play As Long As U Can Im Still Downloading Im Lvl 7 Thank's 2 Me Friend Loku !?! ~_~

alfie said:
Lo The Game Is A Good One So Play As Long As U Can Im Still Downloading Im Lvl 7 Thank's 2 Me Friend Loku !?! ~_~ GO TO ME AT [email protected] on msn !!!!!!
u seem to be a new member, but use the edit button next time :P

Dazo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2004
UK
Hi i play ROSE online but i hav stoped be coz i hier that thay r going 2 reset it and make it a pay an play server on Aug 2nd and there is no server files still?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
nope, and files nowadays are going to get harder and harder. Obviously ur not that desperate to play, becuase if it was that good u would pay for it.

Dazo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2004
UK
Atomicide said:
nope, and files nowadays are going to get harder and harder. Obviously ur not that desperate to play, becuase if it was that good u would pay for it.
I am desperate 2 play it just that thay r reseting the servers so u have 2 lvl up all over again that will nt b fun i am a lvl 56 and done lotz of quest and good items 2 so thats why i am going 2 stop playin