RubyM2 - DBServer

Join Discord

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
Im trying to download these, however it just says i do not have permission to download

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
n1, thanks for release. can't download atm saying i don't have the required permission but guess that's because it's in the "moderation queue"

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
sorry for double post but really dont know how elysian can use these files if theyre same as the ones they use, theyre buggy;

Blizz / met lag chara
the war spell tht is like dash but hits the mob lets u go in npc/guards/mob/ppl
randomly get disconnected by server for using "speed enhancing programs" even when u dont use them? :/

prob more ive forgot to list but

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
sorry for double post but really dont know how elysian can use these files if theyre same as the ones they use, theyre buggy;

Blizz / met lag chara
the war spell tht is like dash but hits the mob lets u go in npc/guards/mob/ppl
randomly get disconnected by server for using "speed enhancing programs" even when u dont use them? :/

prob more ive forgot to list but

biz and met have a cool down time like on euro

also didnt know about the new dash skill will check it

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
yeah a cool down but the chara lags? surely they could of made it like euro? the phili code has working euro bliz/met code in it?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
yeah a cool down but the chara lags? surely they could of made it like euro? the phili code has working euro bliz/met code in it?

nah it didnt

but i just asked ingame wizzes say there fine for us

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
and when u relog spells dont save, these files seem messed about with n old build lol?

something with these files doesnt seem right, i think somethings been added to the code or something why else would they be released? lol

Last edited:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Thats what happens when someone releases half finished work, only reason elysian runs on them is cause they have half finished features disabled.

As for Blizz and Meteor, you cannot move during casting, until spells finishes or someone hits you and ends the spell, thats how it should be.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I don't think these files are in any fot state for any average Joe to use and bring out a server, which is good for Kyn and co as they didn't want them releasing just yet anyway.

They're very nice files though, and a good, stable finished set would be great when/if they get released.

Also, respect goes to Kyn for releasing updates now and then to the community after the way these files was leaked.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Id have to agree, they dont seem to be stable and fixed enough for a server

if kyn is actually gonna release he may aswll fix them up 1st

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
some good features on files tho, 1 of main things for me is the smoothness when running and faster running speed

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Id have to agree, they dont seem to be stable and fixed enough for a server

if kyn is actually gonna release he may aswll fix them up 1st
He didn't release though to be fair... They got leaked.