Scroll of resurection - WoW

Join Discord

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
Ok so I am offering a scroll of resurection to someone who has not played for like a month i think it is.

You gain from this and I gain from this

When your friend accepts your invitation and returns to WoW, he or she immediately receives the following FREE rewards for ONE character:
  • Character boosted to level 80 - limited time offer
  • FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
  • 7 FREE days of game time
  • FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together
I gain

hen your resurrected friend pays for at least 30 days of game, you receive your choice of the following FREE rewards:
Spectral Gryphonfor an Alliance Character
Or
Spectral Wind Riderfor a Horde character

if anyone wants me to send them one pm me your email address and I will send it. I just want a nice mount lol. Thanks

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ok so I am offering a scroll of resurection to someone who has not played for like a month i think it is.

You gain from this and I gain from this

When your friend accepts your invitation and returns to WoW, he or she immediately receives the following FREE rewards for ONE character:
  • Character boosted to level 80 - limited time offer
  • FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
  • 7 FREE days of game time
  • FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together
I gain

hen your resurrected friend pays for at least 30 days of game, you receive your choice of the following FREE rewards:
Spectral Gryphonfor an Alliance Character
Or
Spectral Wind Riderfor a Horde character

if anyone wants me to send them one pm me your email address and I will send it. I just want a nice mount lol. Thanks
Would this work on new players, as I sold my account to my brother and wouldn't mind getting back into WoW.

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
im not sure i will have a look

No the scroll of resurrection does not work on new accounts. there is only Recruit a friend which gives x4 exp to chars under lvl 80 for 30 days

Last edited:

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
No it doesn't Recruit-A-Friend is for new accounts, accounts that are inactive for a month can be ressurected via the scroll.
That's a shame, as I wouldn't mind getting back into it. Though the thought of having to grind, especially with the shifts I do is a bit off putting. I think the last time I played, was on the second expansion, not touched it since.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
btw you will need to have an inactive account b4 4th March 2012 in order to benefit from Scroll Of Ressurection, also you will need to have an account of atleast 30 days active (for example when you buy first game you get 30 days free)

Also i can send any1 that needs SoR :)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just got a rez, have no idea who sent me it though, just found it in my email, i like the idea how it upgrade your account to Cata, i couldn't find WOTLK anywere around my area last year and buying it back then cost £40 online so fkd that off.

Not played WoW for a long time so going to give it another go to see if i can get into it before MOP.

Starting a DK on Storm, having a lvl80 starting from lv1 quests will be quite easy but i want to go through the story, one of the things i like from WoW.

Edit: I can do this rez thing now so if anyone wants it, just pm me your battle.net email

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Wud this work for me? got a like level 50 Priest ive not played since before christmas, but he hasnt even got Burning crusade lol, doubt there just gonna upgrade me from vanilla straight to cata?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
My account was on burning crusade and it upgraded to cata, i think it works with any account that was inactive before march 2012.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
My account was on burning crusade and it upgraded to cata, i think it works with any account that was inactive before march 2012.

mines been in-active since december so, be awesome if sum1 cud send me and it works, wanted to play WOW again, but cant afford the exspansions lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Edit: I can do this rez thing now so if anyone wants it, just pm me your battle.net email

So let me get this strate.. If i give you my "Battle.net" Account email I get a Free x3 exp Buff For 90 days and you get a mount?? (The account was made abit ago now..) I'll take that offer if what i said is true :P

Msg me back if you want me to post email here. :)

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You get what he said on first post

Character boosted to level 80 - limited time offer
FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
7 FREE days of game time
FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together

Does work i done it myself ;p.

I need your details
Battlenet E-Mail
First Name
Your E-mail

E-mail probably the same as your battle net email unless you made it seperate.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
You get what he said on first post

Character boosted to level 80 - limited time offer
FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
7 FREE days of game time
FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together

Does work i done it myself ;p.

I need your details
Battlenet E-Mail
First Name
Your E-mail

E-mail probably the same as your battle net email unless you made it seperate.
let me tell you what you dont know :P

For example my irl m8 had an 80 charr already, so he used the transfer, BUT you wont be able to get another 80 charr, so for example if you have a 85 charr you wouldnt be able to transfer that and get another 80 charr, its either transfer a low level charr and it will get boosted to 80 or just boost a charr to level 80.

Also i have Anual Pass so i am able to invite even though i am from Romania, give me a PM and i will send you a scroll you will get upgrade from Vannila + TBC or Vannila only (first WoW) directly to cataclysm if you have 30 days active (for example you bough vannila and you got your 30 days free play time, that counts too, i tested it with a irl m8 of mine) and you will need that account to be inactive since 4th March 2012 oh and like Sanity said free 7 days, i will give you a hand with some gold and bags when you join my realm :), also i am from Outland (Horde characters)
Alliance Horde
Outland 04/06 CET PVP enGB 29,958 (74%) 10,540 (26%) 1.4 : 1 40,498

Taken from http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php
Its nr.3 Realm on EU, ex. nr.1 b4 the Free Character Transfer went out