Join Discord

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA

Here is a video of it in action
********************************************************************************************

Universal Server Launcher and IP changer in one now. Enjoy Named it tools for when I add the other tools ect
Updated July 22, 2010 - Added a save feature for the IPChanger, so you don't have keep typing in your data each time.
IPChanger is in the File menu
*******************************************************************************************
*******************************************************************************************

UPDATED AUG 3 2010
I plan to build this into my server launcher but here it is for now
DUP REMOVER - Get rid off all dups in your data base with this script
Open SQL go to open load the script, pick your data base "MIR2" then excute, Simple.
Thanx to Maz for helping to research this project.
SQLMIR2DUPREMOVER.sql

Last edited:

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Please sticky this thread
has everything you need to setup a server.
I will use this thread to add new tools needed such as sql picker and installer(working on now), Map Editor, SQL easy edit with remove doup feature, and I would like to try to build a program that runs scripts from maya to produce armors weapons ect. The program would sort the images after they come out of maya to the wil file.( I think this would be easy with a little help from steve's maya weapon script. I would hope for more scripts for armors and other things to add in.)