Serverfiles (Cd-Based and King-EI-Based)

Join Discord

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
At present i have no time to work on my files (RealLife)

I was looking for newer files for me and found that files (the chinese say they are full versions) i have found loader with holley name + key (cd based)...... and other reginfos and keys (King-Ei)

The cd based version i dunno what version it is. all i can say is that it looks from files totaly other as the files you(we) have here.

The King-Ei version should be from end 2007 so nearly new.

Now to the Problem i have not know where i should upload it cause megaupload was dead for me. so i used rapidshare. (Rapidshare is a problem cause its only 10 times possible to download from it.)

So i do not post the links here cause i think it is better if people have a look on it that know what they do! (If People are interested in that files and to have a look or to give others the possibility to share them for all write me a PM).

I answer only to people i know the name from here and know they have knowledge from files !

Greetz Ameno

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Thx to Kyeron for Hosting the Files! I hope someone is interested. also would it be nice to see a reaction if they are usable or not. the date from king-ei say that this version must be higher as cd 3.55. The rar-exe´s i have made only cause diffrent people have diffrent winrar versions and sometimes it is not possible to open newer rar´s with older software. so from my side are no virus or trojan included.

HOSTETBY "kyeron"

www.hasekura.org/lomcnking/mir3g-cdbased.exe

www.hasekura.org/lomcnking/lom3-king-ei-1.12.07.exe

Last edited:

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
So the two links are two different versions?
One based on Crueldragon, other from King?

We'll see them, thanks anyway! ^^