Setup 3G AMS here (Untested)

RageSlash

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Right i was thinking of posting this a long time ago but didnt get round to doing it and now people are private messaging me on forum so am just going to tell them how to setup a Kaori AMS through XXAMP.

1) Download xxamp here. Once you have downloaded the program it will need you to restart your computer. So please restart.

2) Make sure all of your tick boxes are ticked on the xxamp control panel ( which can be found in the main file).

3) Download a premade 3G AMS (untested) from here.

4) Extract the AMS to C:/ProgramFiles/xxamp/htdocs.

5) You are nearly there. Next setup an account at http://no-ip.com.

6) When your account is made please log onto it on the site then go to host/redirects then - Add. Choose a host name and create host.

It should be done within 5-10minutes.

Please get back to me if this works.

/RS

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
isnt it xampp?
anyway i would suggest using xampp lite instead of reguler xampp.
about the no-ip, u should first test if it work at all by using ur ip -> www.whatismyip.org -> ip/file.php, then use the no-ip. more stages = less hard to find problems

RageSlash

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
isnt it xampp?
anyway i would suggest using xampp lite instead of reguler xampp.
about the no-ip, u should first test if it work at all by using ur ip -> www.whatismyip.org -> ip/file.php, then use the no-ip. more stages = less hard to find problems

the no-ip automatically finds your ip when you add a host so you no need to find it. Just follow the guide that is much easyer than faffing about with ip websites.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Hi Rage

I am trying to set this up but i dont want to put it on my server pc so i want to put it on my Paid for site

i have tryed everything it just says server down or unrechable ><

port is open 1433 but still no luck

i was using Regserver untill i took it off DMZ after i port forwarded
any help

please