Sheesh I only wanted help :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
Senture locked my old thread :( I only wanted help lol. Of course I knew that I'd have to do things for my own. But can you expect a newbie to go to the right places, download the right things and get everything up and running with ease? No. And I've failed a few times In the past. That's why I thought someone would actually help me. I geuss I was wrong.

BTW this Is more qualified to be spam than my tiny little post that's hurting no one In my thread. Seriously, do double posts actually hurt anyone? Whoever made the rule of no double posting must have been mad. :middle:

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
Wow...

Didn't think someone would do something as stupid as this....

You asked for help, people helped you be sending a link
Do things for yourself and search.

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
Wow...

Didn't think someone would do something as stupid as this....

You asked for help, people helped you be sending a link
Do things for yourself and search.
I'm not stupid. But I'm new to whatever the hell this Is. And If you was smart, you'd realise that sending me a damn link Is not going to help me. It's like putting a blind man In a spherical room and telling him that the exit Is In the corner.

Upvote 0

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
You suck
The link Xanan sent you has helped numerous people
If you'd take the freaking time to read thoroughly you'll notice it'll answer most of your questions, and if it doesn't use the search button...

Bah, considering you're not good at the DIY malarchy, just click HERE and search.
You truly are a n00b, im nominating you for n00b of the year btw, even thought you haven't been here that long, your still in with a good chance to win

Click HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE
HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
You suck
The link Xanan sent you has helped numerous people
If you'd take the freaking time to read thoroughly you'll notice it'll answer most of your questions, and if it doesn't use the search button...

Bah, considering you're not good at the DIY malarchy, just click HERE and search.
You truly are a n00b, im nominating you for n00b of the year btw, even thought you haven't been here that long, your still in with a good chance to win

Click HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE
HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE
No I CBA now lol .

Upvote 0

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its really not like putting a blind man In a spherical room and telling him that the exit Is In the corner.

Its more like giving a blind man a sausage, and telling him to eat it. Not too diffacult if he really tries.

Upvote 0

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
this is the stupidish thing i've seen today this topic will be closed anf locked as soon as i find a mod

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hes just another bellend who wants everything given to him on a plate, and another member we don't need on this forum.

Straight out ban him.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.