sig please :(

Join Discord

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Why try show him up? He has edited the image to make it look 10 times better. So it is good work.
Fool

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
shut up :^) its a few scan lines woopdedoo

i can show him up if iwant he dont care he's a real life m8

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
No, you cant show me up. Even if I am a real life mate, do I ever do anything apart from compliment you're work. You're really starting to piss me off lately Brewie, go fk yourself, before you start talking to me again, turn back into the old you and actually have good things to say instead of putting everybody down constantly.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
It's quality, not quantity. w00t84 has clearly paid attention to detail, and made an almost flawless signature. I must however say, you would get alot more respect if you actually used your own renders - then again may I also point out that an 'X box' style signature was requested. I wouldn't expect w00t84 to recreate his own x box logo, just for another persons forum signature.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Thanks Lyrical, I would like to learn how to make my own renders, but havent got a clue what program etc to use to do so. Once again would be a great thing to know how ;) Thankyou for the compliments once again mate, its brilliant hearing things like this from such an excellent designer like yourself :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
I would like to learn how to make my own renders, but havent got a clue what program etc

hardly anybody uses they're own Renders anyway, some ways, using a logo or a picture of something is better because if you see something on T.V,film or a game and you think it's cool, you can have that in your sig.

You did what he(thread starter) said w00t, don't let him(chu22) put you down :P

p.s chu22 = brewie?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Yep, you know him as Brewie aswell from other gfx forums. Im aka Steish aswell... Its his real life nickname

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
soz stiesh but im standing strong on this 1 m8 i still thinks its just a plain sig wit a pic ...... but remember when we made sigs and you sed mine was **** i dint take it personaly m8 i laffed it off so ya nah soz m8 i tought you well and then you over took me m8 well done . :)

ill keep of lomcn now.. i feel i dont belong here

peece out peeps
-brewie

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Whats all this anyway...

Quotes from previous posts,
text rocks tho youve always been good at it steish ever since i tought you

i tought you well

On one occasion did you teach me, and in this sig, none of the things you tought me are in here, tbh the text? You tought me text??? Nah... I tought myself text.
And get your head out your own ass, I tought you this and that.
You're always welcome here but dont get ****y.

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
k m8 if now ya not even gonna admit i tought you well thts it i tought you scanlines and i thought youhow to fricken resize a fricken image but ya nawthts not relevent now is it even bridgie agree's with me m8 so

all this just coz of 1 sig i dont like i made loads of sigs you blatenly said brewie thats **** then laffed

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
chu22 said:
i tought you scanlines and i thought youhow to fricken resize a fricken image

So your saying you tought him these things yeah, fair enough you might have but "I tought you well", How can you teach someone to be "GOOD" at scanlines or resizing an image. They are they sort of things you teach and thats it, you cant be good or bad at them.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
tbh, just looking over his past sigs..
sexy.jpg

Isnt that just exactly the same kind of thing? "just a render with text"
And you're giving me grief about mine??? rofl...
and dont say you dont like it because
Quote from the post on the forum of which you posted on...
Im Canny Proud