Siggy ~*ReQueSt*~

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I can make siggys myself. But i can also admit that im no good at them. I have seen plenty of people on lomcn with pretty quality siggys. So rather than make a pathetic siggy myself (Like i have done for ages). I thought i would ask the community on lomcn to help me with a siggy. If any1 can help me with a siggy, could you please do 1 of the following :

- Pm me

- Take my msn ([email protected]) / Leave or pm me your msn.

If you are willing to help me, and just go staright ahead with it, here is a list of things i would like you to include in the siggy :

~Pic of Scarface
~Bright Colour - Blue / Green (Your choice)
~Highlight effect on the border
~The writing - ''you *** with me, you ****in' wit da best'' or ''you *** wit me, you fkin' wit da best''

If any1 can kindly do any of the above i thank you alot, and im sure i will be able to sort something out for you in some way.
If any1 can kindly take the time to help, reply here before adding me to msn,

Thanx

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Here, I made one, not my best ever... But its ok :)

cluelesscopy.gif

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I reckon its crap lol. 4/10 at the most, dnt like the grey stripe or the text or the yellowness

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
As I've said before, I hardly get time to make my own signatures. So I've ammended a copy of my 'Colour Surge' signature for you to use if you liked it!

Attachments

• Colour Burst2 copy.jpg
    Colour Burst2 copy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 28

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nice1 Lyrical G. I remember your original 1 of those, but my name makes it 10 times better lol

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Here's a quickly knocked up avatar to go with it matey. :)

Attachments

• Colour Burst2 ava copy.jpg
    Colour Burst2 ava copy.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Considering you asked for a picture of Scarface, renders dont make things easy... I could have made a one million times better without that ****teh text and the render... Thankyou plez.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well, if you wanna, go ahead and make 1. i would prefer 1 with scarface and the over listed things, but this is by far the best siggy posted as of yet!

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Nevermind, I'm not wasting my time doing so, when it is clearly unrecognised, not even a thankyou for trying? It might just be me, but I find it extremely rude.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Erm... youre the 1 who just complained that the 1 im using is not what i said in my original post. But the 1 that you made is not either.... no green / blue... no glowing border... also, ive seen that image on the net, so its not like youve done anything spectacular

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Right, you make one... Like to see you do better mate. Go, Now, Do, It...

No? Whats that? You cant? Why? You suck? Its ok we know.

Nuff. Said.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Considerin ive clearly said that you muppet. I can still do better than getting an image, stikin a grey box randomly in the middle of it, and adding some text.

This beats yours, and its very simple, 3 steps to make it :

Take pic from net > add some text in paint > realise it owns yours :D

Side note : Oh, by the way, that took me.... 2 mins at tha max... you should be ashamed. Some1 who doesnt even make siggys or do anything associated with graphics has made a better siggy than you (who uses pro packs) in paint....

Whats that? Im crap? Youre worse?