[Siggy]Request.

Join Discord

™Passion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2006
Hi as i have no hope working with PS , could someone be kind enougth to make me a Siggy ?.

As i have seen a few Amazeing work done by people useing PS.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
untitled9lh.png

Be more specific bud :)

/J34lY

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well, he probably wants his name on it, and if he hasn't been specific about what he wants, just put on what you[The designer] thinks best.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
Well, he probably wants his name on it, and if he hasn't been specific about what he wants, just put on what you[The designer] thinks best.

well if i do that, he might not like and i will have to start all over.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Its not as if it'll take you more than 20mins to make a sig... 20mins is nothing. Jeez. I'm working on one right now mate.

Here ya go... I hope its ok, if you want any changes done... Just ask.

Passioncopy.jpg

Done with filters only :)

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
JealY shut up, I don't even care about you're opinion, even if I made the best signature EVER it would still be crap to you, because I made it. To the rest, thanks for you're comments but I cba to make a new one :P

EDIT - Seems my work recently is either off, or not you're guys' style so I'm going to stop doing em for a while.
P.S. I just like telling JealY to go screw himself, when was the last time he made a good sig and posted it? Can't remember.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
P.S. I just like telling JealY to go screw himself, when was the last time he made a good sig and posted it? Can't remember.

When was the last time you walked outside, and your saying that i wont like anything you do, i'm not biased just because your an asshole.

w00t84 said:
when was the last time he made a good sig and posted it? Can't remember.

Kk, what about this one?...

passion3in.png

Comments Please.

Besides i haven't had much time to do any graphics as my dad went into hospital so stfu.

/J34lY

EDIT - 3 people don't like it and 1 person does (excluding yourself)(it's your mate anyways so he's bound to like it)... don't say anything about me, it's not just me.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I'll say what I like ^_^ My thread, and the last time I walked outside was around half an hour ago, went to my mates house for a little while so he could pick some money up & see his dad :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
I'll say what I like ^_^ My thread, and the last time I walked outside was around half an hour ago, went to my mates house for a little while so he could pick some money up & see his dad :)

Your Thread, look again doofus, read my edits.

/J34lY

™Passion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2006
JealY said:
When was the last time you walked outside, and your saying that i wont like anything you do, i'm not biased just because your an asshole.

Kk, what about this one?...

passion3in.png

Comments Please.

Besides i haven't had much time to do any graphics as my dad went into hospital so stfu.

/J34lY

EDIT - 3 people don't like it and 1 person does (excluding yourself)(it's your mate anyways so he's bound to like it)... don't say anything about me, it's not just me.

i love it.!!! think is it ace thanks :).

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
CraiG^ said:
JealY > w00t ahhahahahahha!!!!

Nice sig jealy <3 :D!

Thanks dude <3. nice to know :)

Your welcome passion, i needed a use for that sig ^_^. yes it is an old one, but i had no use for it.

/J34lY

™Passion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2006
i dont want to fall out with anyone i just love pink lol.
yes both sigs are very very good and i like them both :)